By keepsmiling - 02/09/2009 11:19 - France

Spicy
Today, I thought it would be sexy to surprise my boyfriend by hiding in the closet naked and pouncing on him as he came to get his pants. I never got to the pouncing. Apparently my boyfriend has heightened reflexes so instead I got slapped hard across the face. My ear is still ringing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 402
You deserved it 47 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for hiding in someone else's closet... What the heck?

Comments

How did you manage to stay so horny this whole time? I mean, I assume some time must have passed if he went with defensive measures against you instead of realizing it couldn't be anyone else but you. But watch out about the pouncing. You COULD have hurt him. Trying something more like "Guess who?"

cattyfresh2115 0

youre a total moron... you wait on the BED naked not the damn closet! my boyfriend would have done the same thing most guys have crazy reflexes to attack!! STUUUUUUPID!

thats kind of hot. you should have gone with that energy and maybe had some really awesome and different sex..

You have a good point. "You hit me! You.... /ANIMAL/" and take it from there

dang yo he melee blocked your hunter pounce

danceoo 0

WTF! if someone jumped out of my closet i would FREAK OUT! that is so not sexy

rustylertz 0

Anyone see Burn After Reading? It could have been a lot worse...

Well, that is the general response you get when you do come out of the closet.

silentmusic 0

hahahaha!!! i would freak in the beginng but i would probably scream instead of slap.....or pull out my knife that i carry around just in case someone jumps out of a closet or tries to attack me. im paranoid. so if he was like me and pulls out his knife and stabs her on accident well then......lol id proably laugh at that. what if he raped her dead body...............i need to get my overactive imagination under control. it just keeps going and going and going.....

could be worse, could have come home with another girl

rwarlol 0

ydi for having a boyfriend that slaps when he feels like he's endanger. he can't protect you if something really happens.