By keepsmiling - 02/09/2009 11:19 - France

Spicy
Today, I thought it would be sexy to surprise my boyfriend by hiding in the closet naked and pouncing on him as he came to get his pants. I never got to the pouncing. Apparently my boyfriend has heightened reflexes so instead I got slapped hard across the face. My ear is still ringing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 402
You deserved it 47 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for hiding in someone else's closet... What the heck?

Comments

naked in boyfriend's closet=creepy naked on boyfriend's bed=sexy feminist really? Domestic violence, did you really think your response through before you typed it? All he saw was a figure in the closet there fore he defended himself, it was purely instinct.

it was in his bedroom though|? how many naked people do you have in your bedroom?

So just because they were in the bedroom it counts as domestic violence? How was he to know she was naked and in the bedroom when she was hiding? If he is getting a pair of pants that obviously shows he was in the middle of something, and seeing a figure was something totally off guard and his defenses went into affect. I'm pretty sure many people would have reacted the same way, so please spare people with your bullshit.

no but i mean how many naked people would be in his bedroom, he had to know who the naked woman was, his girlfriend, therfore he knew who he was hitting. its not like it was out in the street and could be a random lunatic, it had to have been his girlfirend

how would you know it wasnt a random stalker? wtf is wrong with you why do you defend every woman here? if a guy was in the closet you would have been like OMG UR SO STUPID WHY WERE U IN THE CLOSET U SHOULD BE DUMPED and all that bullshit plexico and intoxicunt are right...you are nothing but a troll

theRovingMage 0

Feminist19, I'm sorry, but I have to agree with the other posters. Your idea of what happened gives the boyfriend a lot more time to think about the person jumping out at him. It wasn't like the OP jumped out, the boyfriend screamed, said "Why did you do that?!?" and then hit her. That's abuse. The OP writes it like she jumped out at him and he hit her without thinking. I've been startled in that way, too, so I know how you just react. (A friend snuck up on me and grabbed my ass; I just managed to avoid breaking his nose.)

I would waste my time arguing with you but honestly I have better things to do with myself. I'm pretty sure when he opened the closet door his mind didn't register that his girlfriend was standing there naked, since oh I don't know most girls don't hide out naked in a closet.

Sure, nothing says "sexy" that when someone scares the shit out of you by appearing naked inside a closet.

WTF is wrong with you? YDI for being an asswipe.

ydi for having a boyfriend that bitch slaps as a reflex.

YDI for pretending your boyfriend was Clay Aiken.

victoriax3 0

awh girl thats sucks but yeah not that sexy lol. I would be scared too and probably hit who ever I saw in my closet lol. Just dont worry about it you guys can joke about it

underdog23 6

i am pretty certain that something is wrong with all of you...