By keepsmiling - 02/09/2009 11:19 - France

Spicy
Today, I thought it would be sexy to surprise my boyfriend by hiding in the closet naked and pouncing on him as he came to get his pants. I never got to the pouncing. Apparently my boyfriend has heightened reflexes so instead I got slapped hard across the face. My ear is still ringing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 402
You deserved it 47 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for hiding in someone else's closet... What the heck?

Comments

picturetaker 0

I bet there was no make up sex after.

confirmpassword 0

there's a she wolf in your closet...?

goddamnit. I replied to feminist19 and they took her off! Now it looks like im talking to myself!

_THE_MASTER_ 0

136 HI-FRIGGIN-LARIOUS!!!!(in a totally non-sarcastic way) i like the fact that since she got the boot and can't comment for a few weeks, in fact, i like it so much that I'm going to make so many sexist comments on this site that she will not be able to blast me for that she'll have a mental breakdown. i think the rest of you should follow suit.

communism_is_yes 0

That's okay. Guys tend to degrade themselves, all by themselves.

lol 160 It's so sadly true. Well, not always sad. Sometimes hilarious. Like those couples where the guy just never wins... I want to be that girl, but only do it for ***** and giggles then surprise later and say "I was messing with you babycakes" and, depending on the level we were at, either a DRAMATIC LEAP INTO ARMS "TAKE ME STUD" or just silly snuggle

_THE_MASTER_ 0

160, that isn't nice...lol i couldn't even type that with a straight face... but really. I'm not a sexist, nor would i say anything sexist to be taken seriously. I'm just irritated by pseudo-feminists like feminist19, who equates everything a man does to abuse or torment or a bid for superiority, because it's hypocritical in naturte, saying that A) she is a feminists and b) everything a man does is to fufill the sole purpose of seeling superior to a woman. because she is clearly one of those who thinks that women are the superior race. WRONG. I believe in equality, not traditional equality. i think that just like any other person to person comparison, or better yet, any group to group comparison, that typically men are better at some things, and worse at others. Just like Women are typically better at some things and worse at others. and it sort of balances out. so there. =P (wow...i got through a whole comment without insulting anyone!)

ydi for coming out of the closet to your boyfriend. i'd have slapped you too.

umm maybe you shouldn't do that typically things that come out of closets are not good

07_MKV 0

LMAO, this is one of the funniest FML's i have read in a while

fatesucks 0

wow. guess you know not to every try to be sexy and hide in is closet again. but you cant blame him. look on the bright side atleast he didnt punch you.