By baby, baby no - 09/11/2012 18:39 - United States - Ladys Island

Today, I stepped outside the house with my wife. She looked up at the sky and asked me in all seriousness if stars are man-made. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 398
You deserved it 3 504

Same thing different taste

Comments

"Why yes, sweetheart. And the sun is just a giant lighter."

Well techanally it kinda is besides the metal part just the flames but it basically fusion in the sun OMG I sound like a nerd on fml too sorry it a habit of going off and blabbering

YDI for marring a three year old. She is three right, and not a full grown adult?

You're insulting the three year olds.

OP didn't mar a three year old; I don't know what FML you're reading. Oh, you meant MARRIED. Either way, marring or marriage to a three year old is illegal.

^funnier than the original post this is commented.

No the only one you left out, and the only one that makes since. Marrying.

You might want to google what you put. Then you would figure out what sense and since is.

Better yet, I'll put them into sentences. Perhaps you can use your limited intelligence to decipher their meanings. A)Since when do you have to act like an arrogant idiot? B)You, sir, are sorely lacking in common sense. Do you see the difference yet?

CharresBarkrey 15

Holy shit, this is gold! This is going on FailBook, 112. You're an idiot.

viper_dlh04 1

That's when you explain a shooting star is when they fall out cause they weren't tied down enough.

How come we don't ever see any botched jobs like with the people who put up those billboard posters? Like a starry night but split with openings that leak out daylight. "Hubert! You had ONE JOB!

Well, I guess she's pretty. Or very kind at heart. Or even both. You obviously didn't marry her for her brains.

Bliss391 7

I remember my teacher telling us there is no such thing as a stupid question, my teacher was apparently wrong.

There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.

Bliss391 7

It's a quote from Mr. Garrison of South Park. :)

The only way for her to really know is if she flys up in the sky at night and grabs one of them.

Yeah, I thought so too. Turns out it's just weather balloons.

#52: They do screw up sometimes. Over the years, they've forgotten to paint in a star here and there. In order to explain the lack of professionalism, they had to come up with the "death of a star" concept. We're so gullible, we didn't question them.