By Anonymous - 21/12/2010 17:25 - United Kingdom

Today, I looked deep into my wife's eyes and told her how much I loved her and how much she meant to me. Her reply was, "Clean your glasses." FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 634
You deserved it 4 240

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ninjafriends 1

You were looking deep into her eyes, but she couldn't tell because of your filthy glasses.

Poor you, next time clean your glasses first then tell her ;)

Comments

Ninjafriends 1

You were looking deep into her eyes, but she couldn't tell because of your filthy glasses.

persianjr1 7

you should be talking dirty not looking dirty :D

But the question remains: what exactly WAS the "filth" on those glasses of his? I wonder... *shifty eyes*

LightningLadyy 0

We probably don't wanna know O.o

_nathalia_ 0

This isn't even a good FML. Just clean your glasses. Obviously she got married to you if she loves you. So please get a life.

Maybe what she meant was that she wanted you to clean your glasses so you can see the real her, the evil one. You were only seeing the loving side of her.

Poor you, next time clean your glasses first then tell her ;)

wolftastic 0

goddamn, what an uglyass profile pic.

What is your problem atleast I'm brave enough xD

wow. you really wasted your time saying this was an ugly picture? look at yours. 1st one is a zoom in on a guys crotch and the other is retarded ass penguin. grow up.

WTSchool 0

Well it's something I would've said. Dirty glasses are the worst to look at. (: Glad to see how much your wife thinks of you though. Lol. I'm sure she loves you too. But really, clean your glasses.

WOW, I can just feel the love all the way over here.

Well , us Girls take Ophthalmology incredibly serious ! Think about how insensitive you're being ! Haha , I'm just kidding.

The last one was probably a mistake :')

if you are looking deep into her eyes and trying to be romantic, and theres shit on your glasses, YDI

very_ugly_girl 0

I hate looking into dirty glasses, just shows how dirty the owner is and just sicking to my stomach. I always clean my glasses every hour and wash them every week.

Twisted107 4

Twisted, love your dog pic! Miniature Schnauzers rock!