By Anonymous - 22/06/2009 04:10 - United States

Today, I spent an hour writing 80 thank you cards to everyone who attended my graduationg party. After carefully personalizing each one and sealing them shut, I realized I did not mark the envelopes with names. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 552
You deserved it 47 403

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just take them out and write them on a new envelope? :/

Please tell me you weren't valedictorian...

Comments

Well you arent the brightest button now are you?

carefully personalized each card in under a minute. mmhmm.

It'll probably end up next to all those letters to Santa. Don't worry. He sees you when you're sleeping, as well as your graduation party, so he was due for a card anyway.

Just take them out and write them on a new envelope? :/

This seems like the obvious solution...

glad Im not the only that immediately thought of this simple solution

Please tell me you weren't valedictorian...

i would just buy new envelopes and look at the cards.

I thought the FML was going to be "Today I spent an hour writing 80 thank you cards to everyone who attended my graduationg party." That would be pretty bad too.

babybarb 0

What more can you expect from yourself when you can't spell 'graduating'?

I'm pretty sure it's more likely that she meant "graduation party" and not "graduating party."

An hour for 80 cards ..... less than a minute each, were they that personalised anyway!?

This was my thought exactly. And just take them out and look at the cards. This is why you do them individually, not a mass-seal. Also, who sends out thank you cards for coming to a party?

I'm glad I wasn't the only person who thought that.

dabears4life 0

sending thank you cards isn't uncommon for a graduation party, especially when some if not all gave you some money for graduating is just a common currdacy... ( I know spelling **** off)