By Anonymous - 22/06/2009 04:10 - United States

Today, I spent an hour writing 80 thank you cards to everyone who attended my graduationg party. After carefully personalizing each one and sealing them shut, I realized I did not mark the envelopes with names. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 548
You deserved it 47 394

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just take them out and write them on a new envelope? :/

Please tell me you weren't valedictorian...

Comments

ohJeeznotme 7

With your spelling I am not surprised you did something so dumb.

If you are sending "Thank you" cards then WTF didn't you just write it on a computer, print out 80 copies and send them? And why do you need names? Thank you cards should just say "Thank you for coming at my graduation party" Done.

They like spending money on stamps and other materials, obviously.

GabriLee 0

They write thank you cards for the gifts and money that are inevitably given at graduation parties, not for simply being there. if it was in an e-mail, it would mean that the internet has officially consumed every drop of class and tradition in the world as we know it.

Who said anything about e-mail? Print out copies instead of writing 80 cards. Obviosly almost every guy has a bad handwriting so writing it on the computer would seem nicer then write with a bad handwriting.

deliapearl 0

If you have special order envelopes and can't replace them, just open carefully and seal with tape or double sided tape.

GabriLee 0

This is totally something I would do. FYL indeed.

LuvPink 0

hahahahaha i did that too...well i only got through like 3 before i realized, but yeah umm...fyl

I think you would make a great wedding planner. Next time I suggest hugs and high 5's. You can never go wrong with a high 5. How could you pay so much attention to detail and totally miss putting names on EVERY envelope.