By NoRespect - 22/05/2011 19:50 - United States

Today, I spent an hour setting up a delicate display stand at work. Not five minutes later, a woman barged in with her little kid, who immediately went up to the display and tipped the whole thing over. When I called attention to the mother, she just scoffed, "Isn't this your job?" and left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 637
You deserved it 3 257

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Parents these days. And they wonder why their kids turn out the way they do...

that lady's a bitch. she could have apologized for her demented child. thats just rude regardless of OP's employment position.

Comments

Excellent post! Some parents need to start taking a LOT more responsibility for the behavior of their children. Her response to OP was rude, unecessary, & showed her failure as a responsible mother!!

Sorry, OP. **** that **** and her stupid kid.

Its tough working in the grocery business because you can't do anything to weed out douchebag customers without harming the company. Keep up the good work, it wasn't your fault.

bigantennaemay 3

don't you just hate parents and kids? i know i do.

You just got robbed, crafty little kids.

oblio 0

Big deal, OP, so a kid accidentally knocked over your dumb display. If it was sooo delicate, a clumsy adult could have easily done the same thing. Mom should have said sorry, but if you were copping an attitude about it, I'm not surprised by her response. What did you expect, that she put it back together for you? Accidents happen, don't be a bitch about it. You probably lost a customer for life with your crappy attitude.

kmb6891 0

Unfortunately, knowing from working in retail, customers never respect you. They act like you are their slave while they are in your store, FYL, hopefully you find a better job!

RayneStorm93 0

Some people shouldn't be allowed to have kids -_-