By polish_chik - 01/09/2009 04:00 - Canada

Today, I saw a poor helpless cat in the middle of the road while driving. I pulled over and scooped it in my arms to bring it to safety. Not only did I get mauled and scratched by the cat, my car also wasn't put in park and rolled away hitting a parked car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 295
You deserved it 38 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That one could go either way. FYL for getting scratched but YDI for not parking the car.

DAMN! lol bad things happen to good people! :P

Comments

ciaobella_fml 0

That is a little uncalled for. If there were more nice people in this world, there wouldnt be a war going on right now. Its nice to help out others even if its a animal, they have feelings to.

What on Earth possessed you to try and grab a terrified strange animal? How would you know if it was even tame? There are lots of feral kitties out there and you shouldn't try holding them.

Not all cats like being held. My cat flips if you try to pick her up, even though she rarely ever hits normally. But as long as you treat the cuts, who cares if the cat scratched you? Saving an animal from getting hit by a car is more important than getting a couple scratches. As for your car rolling away, that's your own fault.

deaditegirl 0

YDI for not knowing how to park your car.

aww that's so nice of u to help the kitty! fyl :(

capthavoc123 0

Look, it's nice of you to help the cat and all, but next time try to not be an idiot and do it more safely, alright?

cats aren't helpless. claws usually do the trick and if the need to, their teeth are a great backup. usually I just honk to scare them offf the street.

OK, poor kitty = NO Poor you = YES, 'cause of your car and your scratches