By polish_chik - 01/09/2009 04:00 - Canada

Today, I saw a poor helpless cat in the middle of the road while driving. I pulled over and scooped it in my arms to bring it to safety. Not only did I get mauled and scratched by the cat, my car also wasn't put in park and rolled away hitting a parked car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 295
You deserved it 38 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That one could go either way. FYL for getting scratched but YDI for not parking the car.

DAMN! lol bad things happen to good people! :P

Comments

stupid hippie, you ever notice how cat people are f'n insane? like REEEEAAALLY insane? like insane enough to get out of a car without putting it in park to walk right up to a disease infested feral cat that will never appreciate the clean litter and food???!?!?!? you pretty much suck at life. you need a reset button on your forehead.

Lucky19 0

Wow, its so amazingly disgusting how so many people would throw an animal's life away so casually when it could be saved. There are people here who actually suggested running the cat over yourself, that's so cruelly inhumane I felt sick after reading it. Its obvious a lot of people here don't know the slightest thing about cats apart from the stereotypes they see on TV. Firstly, cats will get run over, as will dogs, neither of them know about cars or car safety. Second, people who keep cats aren't insane. Third, most cats you see will be domesticated and will behave quite normally when picked up, its only a rare few that will actually scram you if you go near them, some cats are just skittish and run away when approached. How does attempting to save an animal's life make someone a hippy? Does it really sound like this person takes recreational drugs, travels in beat-up vehicles (their current vehicle's condition notwithstanding) and protests regularly? Or are the people on here just jumping to stupid, ignorant conclusions based on this person's compassion for an animal's life?

Xader 0

This is the internet. You've changed no one's minds. You're wasting your time and ours. Leave the net to the professional trolls.

sayheyyybabe 0

YDI for not putting the car in park and for picking up a cat that could have disease without anything to cover your hands, etc., with, but it was very honorable for you to stop and pick up the poor cat. It would have been run over otherwise.

bezach 0
RyanZhang22 1

ydi for helping a cat bitch.

Mitzi_doll 0

Well it obviously wasn't all that helpless if it attacked you =/ but for the car... YDI for not parking it correctly

Hunny_bear 0

good intention, but trying to pick of an obviously scared cat in the middle of the road... not a good idea