By polish_chik - 01/09/2009 04:00 - Canada

Today, I saw a poor helpless cat in the middle of the road while driving. I pulled over and scooped it in my arms to bring it to safety. Not only did I get mauled and scratched by the cat, my car also wasn't put in park and rolled away hitting a parked car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 295
You deserved it 38 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That one could go either way. FYL for getting scratched but YDI for not parking the car.

DAMN! lol bad things happen to good people! :P

Comments

i_is_a_tr00l 0

*Farts again* Pfffffffft! Person below me KNOWS they're gunna get a smell of that one. ;D PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT! *Blows toward person below and above me.* What now.

haha you decided not to say your gender, but its in your sn

why do so many people think this was a good deed? cats usually see cars and get out of the way. if you were intent on "saving" it, you should have just shoo'ed it out of the road, not "scooped it up" into your arms. that was stupid, you knew nothing about that cat. it probably ran right back into the road as soon as you left.

Getting out of the car without putting it in park.... Wasn't surprised one bit when I checked and saw that, indeed, this person is a Canadian.

Cats are never, ever helpless. If you see a stray grown up cat leave it the F alone, odds are it's doing just fine for itself. There is no place on earth that has a shortage of small rodents and birds.