By polish_chik - 01/09/2009 04:00 - Canada

Today, I saw a poor helpless cat in the middle of the road while driving. I pulled over and scooped it in my arms to bring it to safety. Not only did I get mauled and scratched by the cat, my car also wasn't put in park and rolled away hitting a parked car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 295
You deserved it 38 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That one could go either way. FYL for getting scratched but YDI for not parking the car.

DAMN! lol bad things happen to good people! :P

Comments

DuxHuntin 0

So did you learn your lesson? Leave the damn cat alone, should have ran the damn thing over and called it good. Then you could have told how you ran over a terrified cat to put it out of it's misery! That would have been a good deed!

the_stereotype 0

I know that your intentions were good and all, but cats have the common sense to move once a car is approaching them. i would only worry if it were a dog. but...forgetting to put your car in park...YDI for that.

I f*cking hate cats... But YDI for not parking your car.

i reckon you're a dumbass.. who the **** doesnt put park when u stop a car. ******* retarded. **** the cat man.

at least u saved the cat i like to hear that

angryseatroll 5

Well you did a good deed. Which is very good. Which also means you are a nice person. FYL tho. You might want to get tested to rabies....

mischiefkitty 4

I hope you are aware that at this point in time the only way to test for rabies is to kill who or whatever you want to test, brain tissue is required to test for rabies, so she can't just go to the hospital to get a test.

yeah, Ignore the symptoms, kill them! The fact that rabies causes hydrophobia, foaming, and an aggravation does nothing. You need the brain tissue. They used to call rabies hydrophobia because that was one of the symptoms, but screw it, slice the scalp open

DOHOHOHOHO You rascal [edit] WOAH EFF thanks for moving the comment, FML. This was responding to whoever said "yeah you have a nice pussy"

mischiefkitty 4

Good of you for wanting to help the cat. In the future though be mindful that a scared cat is very likely to scratch. If you still need to pick them up. Wrap a blanket or sweater or something around them. Make sure to cover their head. And make sure to watch those scratches. You can get illnesses like cat scratch disease.

at least you helped the cat though, even if it didn't appreciate the deed. a life is worth more than a car.

Ydi for thinking a random cat you didn't know wouldn't hurt you. Should have just honked your horn.