By me - 22/09/2013 13:34 - United States - Richmond

Today, I realized the only "person" I have talked to in the last two days is Siri. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 395
You deserved it 8 527

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Change the accent so at least you can talk to a British Siri!

MsMourningStar 22

That's your fault. Go out and do something. Unless you're seriously injured there's no excuse.

Comments

Change the accent so at least you can talk to a British Siri!

I do that all the time! And it's a male voice! ;)

#19: You have to have the iOS7 update to do it!

Oh well when I updated mine that's when I found out I could haha

MsMourningStar 22

That's your fault. Go out and do something. Unless you're seriously injured there's no excuse.

I agree! Unless you have medical conditions and can't do anything about this issue, then theres.no excuse! Think of your hobbies and what your into OP, if you're into sports, maybe you should join a sports club or if you're into music, go take some lessons? Anything!! Not only will you do what you enjoy, but you can socialize and make friends with similar interests. There's always a way!!

I like to nickname myself funny names with Siri and have conversations where she calls me "One Big Bad ****er" or "You Sexy Beast!"

You get Siri to talk dirty to you don't you...

How is this possible? Also if it bothers you that much why not do something about it?

Dodge4x4Ram 46

Xbox live, all the talking you want COD baby

Ah yes. I love it for the raging ore teens telling me how they are going to **** my mom in the ear because I beat them.