By stopstutteringforSiri - 05/01/2014 21:59 - United States

Today, I realized I'm so socially awkward that I can't even talk to Siri without stuttering. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 976
You deserved it 6 106

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zgomon 10

Well she is rather intimidating.

Change it to the male voice to avoid further issues operating Siri.

Comments

Change it to the male voice to avoid further issues operating Siri.

Ins0mau 20

You're assuming OP is a guy and straight?

did you get that one from The Big Bang Theory?

iLike2Teabag 27

Yea there is a male voice that you can switch to in settings. Not sure if it would help though

cantik20 5

Siri can be intimidating sometimes, because that bitch knows everything.

Worth a shot at least. Maybe start off with cleverbot and work your way up to talking to more human-like robot voices.

zgomon 10

Well she is rather intimidating.

Grauncho 27

He would stutter himself into another dimension.

It isn't as easy done when you're socially awkward/anxious.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

It's funny how people without anxiety say "Oh, just try new things and meet new people!" It's not that easy for everyone, we're not all social butterflies.

At least you're not romantically involved with her :D

Wasn't there an episode where he started dating Siri because she was so easy to talk to? I just watched it a few weeks ago.

Going off #30, OP i suggest alcohol, it works for Raj! And after all it is called 'liquid courage'

I thought of the same thing But at least Raj talks to Siri comfortably! Maybe its his booze talking.

I bet Siri is your only contact on your phone book

ThatFancyPenn 18

Oh don't worry. She only has all of your information and sends it to Apple so that they can send it to the government. Don't worry about it, she's got nothing!