By fs - 23/11/2013 23:45 - United States - Northfield

Today, I realized that no matter what I accomplish in life, I'll always be remembered for being the son of a woman so stupid that she claimed she used to be Elvis Presley's mistress. She was still an infant when he died. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 416
You deserved it 3 291

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You have an extra push to graduate, get a job and move out on your own ASAP, nobody has to know who your mom is and what she has done. On other hand, as long as she was a good mom to you, you should jot be embarrassed of her.

Comments

IworkAt711 14

I know that you're trying to help, but I don't think you know the OP. So you don't really know if he will do good or not.

Move away, meet new people, and create new memories. Or embrace who your mothers 'quirks'

She's not lying. Only a few people know that Elvis Presley was a pedophile. It's a shame that no one believes your mom. It's a shame that even you don't believe your mom.

it's a shame you have access to the internet

Lichinamo 33

I'm not sure if you know this, but infants can't get pregnant. They need to start menstruating before they can carry a child.

What does carrying a child have to do with this? Am I missing something? OP's mom isn't claiming that OP is Elvis' son just a mistress.

you're right in that Elvis got handsy with a few of his younger fans, but he couldn't have impregnated an infant. idiot.

ninety 25

Once again, the post says that op's mom claims to have been Elvis's mistress, not that OP is Elvis's son. Idiot.

jman26 11

I guess no ever loved her tenderly so she has to make up stories for attention.

I don't know how anyone thinks you deserve this. You can't choose your family

WasabiMars 21

Your mom has delusions of grandeur. It's not stupidity, it's a possible mental illness.

Crazy! That's similar to Anna Nicole Smith's claim to be Marilyn Monroe's love child even though she was born 5 years after her death. Sorry OP, I live in my parents' shadow too.

Maybe she knocked knees with an Elvis impersonator. Thank you very much.

Let her "Follow that Dream" to be one of his "Girls!Girls!Girls!"