By Carmen - 11/04/2011 16:57 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized that my boyfriend does not stop by my apartment to give me a kiss between classes. He is actually stopping by between his classes to steal my condoms because he is too cheap to pay for them when he cheats on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 438
You deserved it 5 668

Same thing different taste

Comments

Carefully slit the packets open and dust the inside of the condoms with a mix of itching powder and chilli , then reseal with glue. Sit back and enjoy.

IHeartJimi02 0

16, this is the most brilliant comment I have seen. You are awesome.

... you have to be the most devious person I have seen on here. kudos!

lilnayray199 0

hahaha your home alone pic matches yer comment perfectly! !

gangsta99 0

perfect u r soo smart *** to the ya u rok

So, OP, I take it this is now your ex-boyfriend? Live and learn, move on. DON'T go back to him.

Purchase some specially trained crabs to stay on the condoms for a little while, or rub them on some herpes infested guy's ****. Do not allow him the oppurtunity to believe he had indirect sex with a woman, WOMEN ARE A NO NO, OP.

tell him the condoms are recalled for defects. Then watch him panic.

MrGold 0

That is actually a very creative comment. I LOL'd hahaha

a_traveler 5

I agree with #1 & #2. You should totally poke holes in the condoms with a sewing needle, then give them back to him; then drop him like a bad habit.

Why, why, why would you do that? It's such a stupid idea. It's not funny, it's not clever and it affects more than just the jerk.

MrGold 0

Who cares. You are a Douche for having no sense of humor. The guy could learn a lesson for cheating by getting what he doesn't want.

The guy is a prick, yes, and definitely needs to be taught a lesson. But by messing with the contraception he's using? That's just as bad. Also, I resent being told that not only am I a douche but have no sense of humour because I don't find the idea of poking holes in condoms funny.

hawty12345 0

Dang 44.. Calm down and take a joke? No one honestly cares, and its a JOKE. Its meant to be funny. If you're too serious to even take the joke then just dont say anything at all..it just kills it.

BellaGoBoom 6

Whether or not you think it's funny doesn't mean anyone else will care why you think it's not funny. Obviously, that joke's not for everybody. So put on your big girl panties and suck it up. And no, it wasn't funny. Good call.

tmmundy 17

boo hoo. grow up. this is FML so. if the shoe fits....well, FUL. lmao.

IHeartJimi02 0

This comment is funny if you are joking but I feel like people would actually do this and that is not funny.

The reason I explained why I didn't think the poking-holes-scenario was funny was when I was being called a douche for not thinking that it was funny. Just to clarify.

gothicwriter 0
perdix 29

Put a few drops of Super Glue in one of them. Just think of it as an investment in your health. You're paying so he doesn't bring those other skanks' diseases to you. Then again, if such a pig is your boyfriend, maybe you are kind of a *****, too.

i knw its easier said than done..but save yourself from dealing w his lieng AZZ