By BlueB - 06/07/2013 15:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized that I am such a Grammar Nazi that when a porn star says something grammatically-incorrect, I lose my boner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 861
You deserved it 20 927

Same thing different taste

Top comments

watch **** in a language you don't know

Mute it, then sit back and fill the dialogue with complex grammer sentences. You'll be done in no time.

Comments

perdix 29

"Grammatically incorrect" doesn't require a hyphen, and my testicles just sucked up into my body cavity!

I can feel them being squeezed into ovaries, god OP! stop it!

#15: You have a problem with ovaries? The females on this site may not appreciate your sentiment.

Most men tend to not want to have ovaries, but mabye that's just me.

Luckily, even the most hardcore feminists are usually not that ridiculous, 17.

nightowl713 25

His sentence structure could also use some help. While ending the FML with the 'I lose my boner' is definitely more dramatic with suspense, the first sentence just doesn't compute right. I got the gist of what he meant, but " Today, I realized I'm such a grammar nazi, that when I watch a ****..." makes much more sense as "Today, I realized I'm such a grammar nazi, that I lose my boner when a **** uses bad grammar." or something like that anyway..or he could have simply added a comma after 'that' I 'spose that would work too. Now I'm just rambling.

assassinbanana0 20

That is beyond grammar nazi territory. You sir, may be grammar Hitler. xD

The fact that you inappropriately used a hyphen in "grammatically-incorrect" is irony at its finest. Your only hope is watching Asia Carrera solo videos. She is a member of Mensa, you know.

I'll just assume the role of devil's advocate here and point out that the incorrect use of a hyphen is has all to do with punctuation, rather than grammar.

I consider punctuation part of grammar, much like the seeds are part of the watermelon that no one likes and spits out.

Sinistra_Blue 12

So what does that make the watermelon rind? Phonetics?

WishForTheWorld 9

You have the perfect profile picture for this. I just read a comment that said "my penis is sucking into my body and filing my ovaries" or something an your picture made me think of this

MissWhitneyB 17

Mute it, try another language but you sir are no Grammer Nazi when you used a hyphen incorrectly.

MissWhitneyB 17

#39 thanks for the correction but I'm not the best in the grammer department so no need to correct :).

darkangel21492 10

And again, you spelled grammar wrong...

Where's spell check when you need it?

"Grammatically-incorrect" ? Hell, I know that my grammar isn't the greatest, but at least I know that that's wrong. Seriously, if the problem is this base to discourage masturbation, then suggest therapy.

Did they say something like '**** me harderer' or 'Your organ is so magnificently huge, you must of conditioned it so well'. Well take your pick OP.

Grammatically incorrect. No hyphen. What kind of grammar nazi are you

MrSarcasmic 10

I actually wouldn't be surprised if that was a fetish that already existed look it up op