By the critic - 18/06/2012 10:22 - Canada - Saint Catharines

Spicy
Today, I realized I have been single for far too long when I was turning off porno after porno because I couldn't stand the horrible acting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 351
You deserved it 6 019

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just find one that's all sex and no story. I don't like it when they talk anyways.

Don't worry, you'll find somebody, everyone eventually does.

Comments

erockinthesuburb 17

Sorry, but the Cohen brothers don't direct pornos...

tpm45 25

Porno acting does suck... Pun intended.

Don't worry, you'll find somebody, everyone eventually does.

FMLandurstoo 9

If only op was a female... Then I could hook him up with this plumber I know. He's great at going to girls' houses and fixing their tubing!

I watch **** for the acting. It's pretty intense, everyones always literal xD.

TwiztedYuri 9

I like watching **** cause the acting is so off. its what I do when I'm bored.

Find a girlfriend or a decent actor?

MerrikBarbarian 9

I don't actually understand how people get off on ****. I can't take it seriously with the acting. The only **** I enjoy is the parody stuff which is intentionally bad... Which is fun to laugh at. :p

I imagine the naked people doing the dirty has something to do with it, 59. A willful suspension of disbelief so you can skeet-skeet, as it were.

MerrikBarbarian 9

62- I'm a woman so... ;) I'm fairly sure I can't skeet

I'm a woman too, but skeeting is in the **** of the be-jill-er.

And until you find someone, why not go by mental images of your ex girlfriends and hook ups?

queen_awks 16

That doesn't really help his problem with being single...

Getting a hooker is a good idea of he wants some STD. But it doesn't solve him bring single or hating the bad acting in ****.

23 your icon means platypus not turtle and awkward is a completely different sign

37, you have obviously never seen the "awkward turtle" sign, or you would have refrained from commenting.

Rugby players are the answers to all our problems.

linkinpark98 23

Sure, if he wants an STD or AIDS. Be safe people!

Which you obviously are not, by the amazing intelligence you must possess. Any other idea is preposterous.

A7X_LoVeee 10

I realize my comment was stupid. Oh well. Now, funny of you to stay something like that with your profile. A bit obsessed I would say.

Fishinaddict22 1

35- I wish I could thumb up your comment 50 more times lol. I would concur.

tpm45 25

My profile pic is very appropriate for this situation...

Why didn't you try to meet someone during that time?? I mean, you can't really forget that you are single.

5- How do you know they didn't? As well, they could have had other things going on in their life that made it impossible to attempt to find someone.

That's pretty bad got to a bar and pick up a lady

Have you ever heard of commas and full stops?

Chad doesn't need a life; it's you who needs an education, hombré.

Ya you seriously need a life quit worrying about my grammar on the Internet are you that bored ?

Well, it seems to be you're too worried about their worrying to me.

AnyaS 19

Don't watch the pornos that start out with a story plot that builds up to the sex then.

Dr0reos 8

Like grandma always says. "Ya dont watch porno for the actin"

Quit wasting time on ****? Just sayin'....

GVirdi 11

It's either **** or go have some play time with random girls

"I'm through with pornography The acting is lame The action is tame Explicitly dull Arousal anulled"

Just find one that's all sex and no story. I don't like it when they talk anyways.

Or when they repeat the same crap like a broken record. And the guys need to learn to shut the **** up... **** is where cinematic ambition and skill go to die.

BehindU 5

10- I like how you said that and your a teacher.

shalata 2

107- Everyone needs a little sexy time.

KingCeltic77 18

If only I had a teacher like you, I would never cut.

if only there were more women out there like yourself :) i cannot stand boring women in the bedroom

KingCeltic77 18

girl that watches ****. wow

127- it's really not that uncommon.

There is a lot of women that enjoy watching ****.

prettyvolatile 3