By Username - 06/02/2011 00:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized I get more pleasure from a tampon than my boyfriend I have been having sex with for the past six months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 999
You deserved it 7 243

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess it would be kinda weird if your boyfriend got more pleasure from your tampon than you do.

Wow, it must be really, really bad then. I suggest talking to him about it. Which you should have done months ago.

Comments

bluepheonix 0

Compared to her boyfriend apparently..

anonnie 0

He could become the best lover if you just tell him what you like...

just include other objects or toys at the same time

What the hell? How do you get any pleasure from using tampons? :S

cristig 0

I honestly can't imagine this being possible, women aren't hard to please sexually

Of course not, because you're clearly the studliest stud who ever was a stud. Give me a ******* break, dude. I seriously doubt women are dropping their panties at the sight of you. And if they are, it's because they've soiled themselves.

atcontroller22 0
UmbraeCatervae 0

doc you my good sir are not only the greatest troll who has ever trolled but also a national hero, and for your comment above i thank you

I second that Doc. He probably never pleasured a woman in he's life. hehe!

Hey man I'm just saying it's not hard, I never said anything about "panties dropping at the sight of me."

veritoswty6 14

I think you should tell your boyfriend *something* is not really working out.. Either he fixes it or you end the relationship for one that can do a better job..

What the **** are you doing with your tampon if it pleases you so much :'') You'd better buy a *****. Or have a talk with your boyfriend, you know, 'I like it when you do this, I don't like this, try this, blablabla'

jk425 0

Wtf how the hell do you get pleasure from a tampon?!

maybe he has a normal size dick and she just hast a mega ****** and mega tampons ;)