By Username - 06/02/2011 00:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized I get more pleasure from a tampon than my boyfriend I have been having sex with for the past six months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 999
You deserved it 7 243

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess it would be kinda weird if your boyfriend got more pleasure from your tampon than you do.

Wow, it must be really, really bad then. I suggest talking to him about it. Which you should have done months ago.

Comments

Are you using super jumbo tampons? Is that due to your heavy flow and your wide-set ******?

hihi1212 1
mangobird 0

It's from Mean Girls, calm down.

natalie_ays 0
Mourningstar 4

Then it sounds like you need to dating a boy and upgrade your taste in trolls!

Just wondering how do get pleasures from a tampon?

skittles1300 0

u dont have to dump him just tell him about viagria :)

ulicksam 0

YDI. If you go 6 months without letting him know you're not getting pleasure and what to do to make things better, you only have yourself to blame, even though it's so much easier to just blame the guy.

lil65boii_fml 0

he must have a little wee wee? lmao

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! FYL indeed, and by the way I'm very sorry. Lol

Ok, here's some male mentality advice. We as a gender suck at sex. We will never admit it. Rules of being a guy say if you can't please a woman you're that much less of a man (note the comments about your bf). Exceptions to this are lucky guys that stumble upon the right moves (this is rare, especially when you fake orgasms) or have been told them. If your bf falls into the 99th percentile, you'll have to throw him some pointers. (If you want to be nice use subtle pointers... avoid hinting that he's bad at it if you can.)

BikeAllDay818 6

you should break up with him before you end up cheating on him with another guy