By Username - 06/02/2011 00:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized I get more pleasure from a tampon than my boyfriend I have been having sex with for the past six months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 999
You deserved it 7 243

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess it would be kinda weird if your boyfriend got more pleasure from your tampon than you do.

Wow, it must be really, really bad then. I suggest talking to him about it. Which you should have done months ago.

Comments

Why in the gods do people stay on relationships they are unhappy in? New idea , your in a relationship you hate , END IT !!! Your in a relationship with someone who for some reason CAN'T please you in bed , END IT !!!! Why be miserable ? if your in this type of situation , and you stay , you do it to yourself !!!!

You can still love someone even if they don't please you in bed, it's not a reason to end it unless you don't love the person.

80 - Uh.. Sex isn't everything. So OP may very well be perfectly happy with her boyfriend EXCEPT for the sex. It's just a matter of communication and trying new things. There are positions out there for men who happen to be on the small side. Why should she dump someone if she's happy with him otherwise?

Jaramia - sex is nice and all when you're young, but your sex drive slows down with time and for some people stops altogether eventually. Unless your name is Hugh Hefner, you probably aren't going to be scromping much by the time you get to your 80's. Relationships are about finding someone you love and trust and want to see and talk to every day for the rest of your life, not about finding a **** buddy who'll get you off best.

Thank you Doc! I wanted to say the same but you said everything and much better than I could of. I'm not trying to suck your d@#k here but you my new hero!

Nakolover13 0

I agree with 80 ...sorta. Sex isnt everything but if your the type of person who isnt happy not having good sex then yes you should end it. And thats their decision so don't judge them.

99 - Bad sex doesn't have to stay bad sex. That can be changed with relative ease...

krazy_glu3 0

If it's been 6 months, that means you haven't talked about it, which is your own fault. Men will never know 100% of how women feel unless the feelings are made clear. There is not some kind of "****** gage" on your body (facial expressions can be deceiving), so he has no way of knowing how dissatisfied you are. If he really is a man worth keeping, he will listen and care about this issue when you talk to him. If not, he's a cold SOB who is bad in bed, and you should dump him.

How on earth could you get more pleasure from tampon? As a woman who uses tampons, I think that's absolutely ******* impossible.

Trixcia_fml 0

It's possible. Just a little pleasure but you can still feel something with a tampon.

Maybe you should try having sex in the same position you use that tampon.

Am I the only one who noticed they posted this twice? O_o

So, what brand of tampons do you use?

may be u should dump ur bf and try me next time.