By Username - 06/02/2011 00:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized I get more pleasure from a tampon than my boyfriend I have been having sex with for the past six months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 999
You deserved it 7 243

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess it would be kinda weird if your boyfriend got more pleasure from your tampon than you do.

Wow, it must be really, really bad then. I suggest talking to him about it. Which you should have done months ago.

Comments

perdix 29

Tell your boyfriend to get a strap-on of a man-sized penis that will fit nicely over his nubbin.

I'm glad you mention talking rather than breaking up with him. Sex isn't everything in a relationship although it can represent a lovely bond between two people. It is something that needs to be worked out, not something that she should just dump her boyfriend over. They can WORK things out and I just find some morals,...wrong? Proper wording for that? I'm saying if she has been with him for 5+ months with this problem, maybe she wants to have real commitment and no pleasure isn't a reason to just dump him like that without talking about it first.

Waaaay to post this not under the comment I wanted. Disreguard people, keep on moving. Nothing to see here.

guess he has a needle dick there is only so much he can accomplish haha

meezydagreat 0

WOW. He must be tiny and doesn't have a clue how to use it. sucks to be him.