By Username - 06/02/2011 00:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, I realized I get more pleasure from a tampon than my boyfriend I have been having sex with for the past six months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 999
You deserved it 7 243

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess it would be kinda weird if your boyfriend got more pleasure from your tampon than you do.

Wow, it must be really, really bad then. I suggest talking to him about it. Which you should have done months ago.

Comments

#125 Not all men are bad in bed of course I'm speaking about me. (think what you will) There's men that are small, big, men that come too fast, take too long, have a bad angle a great angle. Small? Vibrating penis ring. Big lub. too fast? thicker condom plus not getting worked up too long thin condom plus excitement. Angles? different positions. Now women the best person for that job is you so communicate or take control. P.s never think women are the same, Never think the vag is a inside-out penis (it's not just speed or size or anything they are in a whole different world), Never fake, and never ever ever......stopped caring bye.

weller1 0

sex isn't everything, it's called the right moment, right time..

rubyliu8420 7

yeah WTF? u need to mold that boy by giving him play by play instuctions.

angelemi1419 4

and you're still with him why op?

OhFiona1 0

You ungrateful S.O.B! Just be happy that you're getting any!

82 and 75 nice pics ya sexy bitches.... and oh yeah tampons aren't very big so I would assume his penis is really small someone could use a redbull an some viagra

whitelightning88 0

come over to my house il make u feel real good

That's not really possible unless you're using a tampon to **********. Because the tampon is inserted into a different area of the ******.

I think you need to look at a female anatomy diagram. Its all the same hole. The first five inches or so is the pleasure part and the tampon passes through there to get up to the cervix which is where the tampon stays. The OP doesn't need to be using the tampon to ********** for this to happen. If a girl is tight, its very possible for them to feel something from this.

@141 Ahhh...stupidity at its finest. I love America.

time to leave that clown and experience multiple orgasms every time with me