By silentsuzie - 12/02/2010 15:23 - United States

Today, I realized I can never live with my fiancée. A childhood of systematic teasing, abuse, and humiliation has made me terrified to use a bathroom around a guy if there's the slightest chance I can be heard, seen, or even have anyone know what I'm up to. Therapy has yet to fix anything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 352
You deserved it 5 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cursesonyourmom 1

buy a little radio and play it in the bathroom. even if your just putting on makeup. that way he can't hear you and doesn't know what your doing.

"If you have to shit, shit! If you have to fart, fart! You will feel much better for it." ~Mao Tse-tung

Comments

rachexl 0

what is this a convention of people with weird bathroom fears? ive never heard of anyone being scared of taking a shit yet every other post on here is me too omgomgomg i thought i was the only one!!!!!!!

PsychoMerk 0

I think I know how you feel. ^^ *fills up with sympahty*

What EXACTLY happened to you during your childhood?

skyeyez9 24

Am I the only one on here who thinks taking a huge, satisfying dump in the morning while reading FML on my iPhone is the best way to start the day?

mshafty 0

Nope! it's a great way to start the day. Though i'm on my droid!

LOL agreed and well said. guess where I am now...

:) i prefer to poop at work that way I'm getting paid to shit~

#74 why is this so weird. I've been through it and continue to...

kelleyb323 0

I used to have that problem and after 2 years of going to the bathroom at walmart, I can now use the bathroom in my boyfriends apartment as long as he is distracted or sleeping and the sink and vent are on. :)

YDI FOR BEING A CHILHOOD PANSY. go live ur life with 50 cats fat cat lady biatch

Blatstuff 0

125, You're a dimwit. I hope while spending time incarcerated (as it's obviously the path you are on) Bubba and Jim-Bob take pleasure in giving you some deep-seeded fears and anxieties. Moreover, I hope you are treated with the callousness you have displayed here. Low life.

qazwerty 5

How on earth did you get through college? Hold it all in until the breaks and poo when you're home?