By silentsuzie - 12/02/2010 15:23 - United States

Today, I realized I can never live with my fiancée. A childhood of systematic teasing, abuse, and humiliation has made me terrified to use a bathroom around a guy if there's the slightest chance I can be heard, seen, or even have anyone know what I'm up to. Therapy has yet to fix anything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 352
You deserved it 5 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cursesonyourmom 1

buy a little radio and play it in the bathroom. even if your just putting on makeup. that way he can't hear you and doesn't know what your doing.

"If you have to shit, shit! If you have to fart, fart! You will feel much better for it." ~Mao Tse-tung

Comments

Twin_Uzis 0

Oh suck it up, you whiny attention ***** bitch.

people like #125 have no idea. enjoy your neuroses few life. you will probably crush people in your path and almost want to Jack off because of it. enjoy. others have chemoreceptors set to a slightly lower setting than the psycopathic ones u have. enjoy your multiple murder trials.

sportsnut 0

suck it up sally! who gives a damn what happened in your childhood? EVERYONE got teased but those with a spine got over it and moved on with their lives. How about we grow up a little here because your fiance is not going to care about you taking a shit but he is going to tell you to go **** yourself if you cant get over this childhood bullshit.

I must say that really sucks, but you've got to have a positive attitude, talk to our fiancee and hopefully work through it! Maybe try sound-proofing your bathroom? Or like other people said, put some music on. Then he won't hear it.

bonnie012 0

:( im sorry to hear that... honestly you guys...she has a PROBLEM here ..wonder wht happened in ur childhood, but just try n tell him about it....if u do, maybe u guys can work it out...

realggirl 0

This one isn't even funny... it's just horrible. I'm so sorry OP, FYL. Keep going with the therapy and maybe try hypnosis too. Good luck.