By trashed - 30/03/2017 03:00 - United States - North Las Vegas

Today, I painted the guest bathroom. Once finished, I noticed the paint splatters on my arms matched my lily white chalky skin. Paint matches me better than my makeup. Guess I need a different paint, and new make up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 929
You deserved it 440

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My boyfriend jokes that I need 'Casper' since 'porcelain' and 'ivory' are too dark for me. Mac has a whole set of ultra pale they developed for the Irish market that matches me pretty well. I'm by no means the palist person I know though. There are lighter shades out there if you research them.

morningmonster 18

At least you can now win at Hide and Seek

Comments

Excadere 0

What's wrong with the walls being the same color as you? It only compliments your choice paint.

So you have the famous lily white matte skin celebrated in litterature? Good for you. Forget the foundation and splurge on a nice short dress, or maybe on a daiquiri to rosen those cheeks.

seyeran 9

As someone else on the "have you ever even been outside?" spectrum of pale, I do have to say the finding foundation/concealer/etc in our shade family is really hard

My boyfriend jokes that I need 'Casper' since 'porcelain' and 'ivory' are too dark for me. Mac has a whole set of ultra pale they developed for the Irish market that matches me pretty well. I'm by no means the palist person I know though. There are lighter shades out there if you research them.

fantastamazing 10

You can totally blend in with the wall though!

species4872 19

Redhead are we? Don't let it bother you, embrace your viking heritage. They were bad-ass.

Gwengreen 6

When someone calls you a wallflower don't take it so literally

Be aware that many people find pale skin to be very sexy. There is no need to try to change your skin color.

morningmonster 18

At least you can now win at Hide and Seek

As someone who is so white that the light reflecting off my skin is blinding, try Kat Von D! She has super pale shades, and the coverage is amazing. Plus none of her products are tested on animals and most of them are vegan, which is amazing in my personal opinion. Good luck with the paint and the makeup OP. LOL.