By peepeepainter - 07/01/2014 02:25 - United States - Jasper

Today, I was painting cabinets for the children's area in my church. While painting, I dropped my brush and got black paint on a white part. I tried to wipe it off. Now there's a very visible smudge that looks like a penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 334
You deserved it 8 100

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh that stinks... I hope you can paint over it with white!

Quick! paint everything black and claim you were influenced by the Rolling Stones

Comments

Oh that stinks... I hope you can paint over it with white!

Would probably take a few layers and end up uneven if he did that...

@16 It's better than having a penis on the the cabinet.

Lavelle1313 11

Well #35 has the right idea...

blackman100 20

OP, just hire a kid to pretend like they drew the smudge and you "kick" him out. Then you play it off as if you can't paint over it and turn it into a painting of a flower pot or something.

Or OP could dip the brush in a trusty ole' can of kerosene and watch that rooster disappear...

kdm_km1 19

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Usernames don't get any funnier... PeepeePainter

I remember getting a comment modded for saying something about abortion, and then this guy gets to freely bash my religion. Way to show a bias, mods.

Quick! paint everything black and claim you were influenced by the Rolling Stones

perdix 29

#4, isn't that the group who sang "Sympathy for the Devil?" (Yes, it is.) That's not going to be a useful excuse in this context.

8313girl 28

One of my favorite Rolling Stone songs! Though I'm sure OP might get kicked out for that.

You might get a free excorcism out of that deal

#41: that's why you leave out that detail, no need to mention everything

Because putting a little more black on top will really help the situation how...?

I'm kidding, but I'm sure there's a million ways to turn it into something with both white paint and black. Maybe my mind is too creativity based. But I'm sure OP will fix it somehow with more white or turn it into something. Honestly, jokes aside. It's the "children's area" in the church, they were doing something like a drawing with the black paint.

#21 also, a dog is better than a penis....

Wow! This is my big chance to have my relevent and inteligent post be read! Hear we go: *no characters remaining*

AnOriginalName 19

Wow! You're the sixth commenter. I wish I could've been sixth sometime. I was first once, but not sixth.

Are you alright? Your eye is terribly inflamed!

6, You do realize this isn't Facebook and nobody will give you thumbs up for meaningless comments that have no relation to the topic at hand.

*likes your comment for irony* [: But anyway, I feel bad for OP. But I'm pretty sure that even if it's a small penis, one of the priests has seen small penises before (I'm so sorry for making that joke oh god)

AnOriginalName 19

Keep it on topic, #34. This thread is for mocking #6. Speaking of, wanna know why six was afraid of seven? Because seven was a psychotic ************ who got high on bath salts and chewed twenty's face off.

I know right? **** #6. I hate it when I come on here, and some person makes irrelevant comment, irregardless of the topic at hand. Ruins my day.

Oh dear. Get that fixed before a Sunday school class suddenly becomes very awkward.

AnOriginalName 19

Ha. Get it "fixed." I don't think that pun was intentional, but I like puns so I'm making it intentional.

That's not a good way to 'raise' attendance.

LarissaT18 18

Windex can take just about anything out. But it can stain so be careful.

I rarely thumbs down comments, but this one deserved it.

No but spraying windex all over it would most likely help lots according to #10.

Black wet paint on white dry paint. Think about it.

Penis surrounded by white...if only a littler section of white could have been done by it. The church would really love you then;) good luck OP!

Sorry guys my friend got on my account and posted that which is inaccurate to what I would say about this situation, myself. I reported it, and hopefully FML staff will remove it.

Sorry guys my friend got on my account and posted that which is inaccurate to what I would say about this situation, myself. I reported it, and hopefully FML staff will remove it.