By Anonymous - 10/02/2012 16:12 - United States

Today, I noticed that I have gained enough weight to give me back boobs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 807
You deserved it 34 689

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shanemaximo 7

Well look on the bright side, now you have a backup pair.

Now you going to need a Bra for the front and the back.

Comments

I miss having my boobs not the weight tho. Sucks ass

Stop eating too much shit and work out.

AhmandahAnarchy 5

YDI There is always a way to get thinner. It's not like you wake up and you are suddenly 250 pounds from being 108 pounds the day before. And it is definately not like youre chained to a wall being force fed.

desireev 17

51- You do know that obesity is a hereditary thing, right? You do know that there are thyroid disorders causing obesity, right? You do know that there are 50 million legitimate reasons,(diseases, disorders, cancers, etc...), that could be causing OPs obesity, right? I am a very thin woman. I wear a size 3 in juniors jeans. But obesity runs in my family. My mother, sister, grandmother, great grandmother, etc.., are all obese. It is all caused from a slow-working thyroid gland that, unfortunately, is hereditary. My mother has worked out at the gym 4 times a week for the last 15 years and cannot lose weight. Meanwhile, fucktards like you have caused my sister severe depression. Because everyone says the same thing your dumbass said! Now she is in a mental health hospital with thoughts of suicide.. Because of shitty people like you! Think before you talk! Bitch!

desireev 17

Just because you think being obese is easy to deal with doesn't mean it is! Have you ever been fat?! Probably not, judging by your picture. You get to strut around in shorty shorts and show off how thin you are while many people are sitting in their house crying because no matter how hard they try, they can't look like you! Don't be so judgmental! Karma will catch up with you one day.. You better hope that karma won't make you a fat, overweight, obese bitch!

AhmandahAnarchy 5

*you're and 41, that excuse is invalid. Ever heard of a treadmill or sit ups? And it's as easy as taking the stairs instead of the elevator.

op obviously doesn't have an illness, otherwise she would've blame it on that. Maybe this new set of boobs will motivate you to lose weight and love yourself a little more. Heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol etc. are no joking matter. Good luck OP :)

I smell a wasteland abomination I keed i keed...but seriously

chels1994 11

Well now that you notice, do something about it