By accidentalslut - 07/08/2009 17:09 - United States

Today, I met a hot guy at a club and we really hit it off. We went back to his place and we got down to business. After, I noticed he had an iPod Touch on his nightstand. I complimented him on it and he responded with, "Yeah, my girlfriend gave it to me as an anniversary present." FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 098
You deserved it 56 178

Same thing different taste

Top comments

qwertyuiop8989 0

It's just sex....it's his fault...not yours

Why would you complement him on his ipod touch, if it was like an iPhone signed by a famous person a could see it, but come on

Comments

hugzandkisses666 0

Ergh, why do people comment all the same stuff. All I see is another judgmental comment after another saying, "****," and similar comments. Why do people care about what people do with their life? And maybe it feels good to people. It's not all about not respecting yourself. Maybe they respect themselves enough to go and pleasure themselves when they want it. It says the guy is hot, so obviously she wanted it and was attracted to him. It's probably just an FML because she didn't expect to be pulled into that type of situation, and thought he was just another single, promiscuous adult. Okay, yeah, she didn't know him so she can't expect for him to be completely honest, but you can't just assume that she didn't ask if he had a girlfriend. Maybe he lied at first before he got the sex, and you can't include all of the details in an FML or else it won't come out as smoothly. Even if it's fake, all these comments are real people's views. Some people may like the anonymity aspect of having sex with someone they don't know. I don't think I would, but that doesn't mean other people won't. Also, I am a virgin, so I am not defending her to defend my lifestyle if that's what people who read this are thinking. She probably just doesn't like the thought of being the 'other woman'.

If she doesn't want other people's opinions then she shouldn't post it here. When you go home with someone you don't know you risk a lot of things. You said maybe she respects herself enough to pleasure herself. That is the most ridiculous argument I have ever heard. Having random sex with strangers is dangerous in so many ways. This guy could have been ANYONE, he could be a psycho, he could be a serial killer, he could be infected with some disease, or obviously, he could be in a relationship. There is absolutely no excuse for running around like that. You want pleasure? There are a lot of other safer ways of getting sexual satisfaction. She deserves all of these comments because she posted here in the first place and she deserves no sympathy whatsoever. Would you take pills without knowing what the hell you were taking and find out that what you thought were pain relievers ended up being acid and expect people to feel sorry for you? Would you go walking around the Grand Canyon blindfolded? Would you go into a dark room and let any random stranger come have sex with you? I think not. This situation is just as bad. The risks of that 20 minutes or so of pleasure is not worth it. They were both ***** and he was a bastard. But, it's okay to judge him I guess since I see you aren't saying anything about that. Maybe HE wasn't getting the pleasure HE wanted and he was doing just what she was. Does that make it okay then too? Gosh, you liberal minded, everything is okay, let's all do whatever we want without thinking because it feels good people are what are destroying this country. *rolls eyes*

ASpocksky 0

So if they are the ones "destroying this country" why not let them do what they want and if something bad happens don't help them out. Then there will be less people in the world to do stupid things. This is just a place to go and laugh at people's stupid mistakes/misfortunes, no need to get all worked up about it.

To everyone saying 'there is nothing wrong with casual sex' THERE IS NO DAMN THING!!! My goodness, it is the closest you can be to another human being and is deeply intimate and there is nothing casual about it!! Anyway, this is not an FML, one night stands are pretty disgusting and you definitely deserved it. Keep your legs shut. He shouldn't have cheated, but how many people meet decent guys from one night stands? I would say most likely zero.

Can't be an "accidentalslut" if you go f--k some random guy from a club. You would be "intentionalslut".

nanoflacka 0

Wow. I can't believe u didn't expect that. Maybe you should have asked him if he had a gf

oh man. You guys are ******* insane. Why the **** do you care if she sleeps with random men? If she's using protection, not hurting herself or anyone else, why should any of you care? She's a **** because she enjoys unattached sex? Come off it.

Word. Bunch of medieval retards yelling about "morals". Sex is fun, there's nothing wrong about it. Morals are about not being an asshole, not about sex.

uberkrissy 0

Okay, I think we've had enough of everyone admonishing the girl for picking a guy up at a bar. You know what, sex is just sex for some people. It isn't 'making love.' People have different opinions, and I accept that. In a relationship, it's a big milestone as yes, you're pretty much 'making love.' Otherwise, it's JUST SEX to feel good. People will have to learn that sex is for pleasure, and if the dude's "hot" - perhaps it's even more more pleasurable. Bars and clubs were basically created for people to have a good time, no strings attached.

Imgonnatrollyou 0

YDI for not being Straight Edge like me

take his phone, look for texts that might be from a girlfriend, and then tell her. its foolproof. :).

cucumberfabulous 7

Freaking finally someone knows that not all virgins are virgins because they "can't get any"

He deserves it for having sex with the OP without telling her that he has a gf. FYL