By Crazyyyymomentsss - 07/08/2009 15:31 - United States

Today, I found why exactly my clothes always seemed more stretched out after about a week of owning them. My mom steals and wears them when she goes clubbing. My mom is 46, twice my size, and gets out more than me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 029
You deserved it 3 831

Same thing different taste

Top comments

noshitsherlock 0

That's really ****** up and gross. I'm sorry your mom is such a sloppy weirdo!

Wow, if you buy your own clothes you should demand that your mother pay you back for all the shit she's ruined.

Comments

noshitsherlock 0

That's really ****** up and gross. I'm sorry your mom is such a sloppy weirdo!

im sorry that being second is way better than first!!

YDI for putting your dick in the garbage disposal.

Knight05 0

You have no one to blame but yourself for not going out being fugly and lame. And your mom stretching your clothes out should be a wake up call because daughters turn into their mothers physically and mentally. And eventually you are going to be a fat bitch slinging ass for all the homies at club "oo-la-la" as well it's only a matter of time. So don't bitch about it, embrace it. You dirty fat *****. P.S. Go make me a sandwhich trick!

Its okay. Just save them. A few months of chilling at your house is going to make you depressed. You'll start to eat more and get fat. Then you will fit into the stretched out clothes. Afterword, you'll come back to FML (because your fat and you don't leave the house like that) and write another FML about how now you fit into your moms fat clothes. Good day madam.

Maybe her mom is just a 'big' hit at the club.

MyScrewedUpLifeS 0

it's like that tide commercial where the mom goes clubbing in the teen's top and stains it with a mojito or something

Next time, buy the clothes with the money you "borrowed" from your mother...

omgcookeys 15

you know what else sucks? getting the image of a 46 year old, large woman dancing wildly in a club stuck in my head.

Wow, if you buy your own clothes you should demand that your mother pay you back for all the shit she's ruined.

Agreed! ******* hell, my mother once wore my underwear, and she is... well, I'd say about THREE TIMES my size. And that's MY UNDERWEAR! Ugh... I just let her keep the damn things... It's just effed up when parents wear their children's clothes, no matter the reason. I am sorry, but it just is! It doesn't belong to you, it most likely doesn't fit you, it will never make you look "cool" or "hip," and, depending on what you wore, we really would rather you NOT touch have your body parts touching where we might put ours....

omgcookeys 15

I'm lucky, my mother wears her own clothes that are passed down from her sisters.. nothing new except lingerie. I feel sorry for you guys.. she's the same size as me too so I wouldn't mind.

RR05 0

There are clubs in the US that allow 46 year olds in? I mean, who would go to a club if its full of old people?

Xinabeth 0

Cougars are a fad right now...

nofeckingfair 0

how about other people that age OHMYGOSHNOWAYITMAKESSENSE

they can't discriminate like that you ******* idiot.

Maksimillian 0

Wow I'm really close to top ccomment...FYL

qwertyone 0
AAAAHHHH12 2

...the OP has *connections*. =O

hey atleast she doesn't wear your underwear! I hope....

is your mom having a midlife crisis? sounds like it.

aslate 0

i think its nice that an aged woman can go out & do regular ppl stuff..... fyl 4 sure cuz shes bigger than u, but if she was thin would u be complaining?

She is complaining because her mom "steals" her stuff. Well and because she stretches it out too.