By accidentalslut - 07/08/2009 17:09 - United States

Today, I met a hot guy at a club and we really hit it off. We went back to his place and we got down to business. After, I noticed he had an iPod Touch on his nightstand. I complimented him on it and he responded with, "Yeah, my girlfriend gave it to me as an anniversary present." FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 098
You deserved it 56 178

Same thing different taste

Top comments

qwertyuiop8989 0

It's just sex....it's his fault...not yours

Why would you complement him on his ipod touch, if it was like an iPhone signed by a famous person a could see it, but come on

Comments

Why do you care? It's not like you were going to see him again anyways.

Was there only "one night stand?" hahaha

Im with the few people who actually make sense on this one. Maybe she hasnt gotten any for a while, maybe they had a connection when they met, its happened to me, of course I didnt sleep with him the night I met him... Doesnt make her a ****. Would you say the same thing had it been a guy meeting a chick, going back to her place, having sex and then complimenting her on her phone or music thing and her saying her bf gave it to her for their anniversary? Just saying. OP may or may not be a **** but its not for you to decide. OP-Next time, maybe ask random if they are in a relationship. If its a long term one, there should be signs in the place like, girl clothes, toothbrush, makeup, etc. Not saying you deserve it but, at least ask, that way if he lies, its more his fault.

lackofcolour 0

I'm ki ndof with you, if it had been a guy nobody would have said anything like this. let the poor girl get some action without being called a ***** by 140 strangers on the internet, it's definitely all on the guy in this situation.

That's what happens when you're a **** looking for one night stands.

pieceofthepie11 0

what was his name? I just bought my bfriend and ipod touch :/

yeah, this is totally her fault. I mean if its a one night stand then why the hell did he not tell her? i mean, common sense people, if youre going to cheat on your gf then make sure the one night stand knows you're in a relationship.

RAMBabyyy 0

Doesn't seem to me you're an accidental ****, sounds like you just are.

triplethreat13 0

you're not a ****. you're his one-night stand. he did tell you he was in a relationship; he just kinda picked a bad time to do so. and MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE he was talking about an ex? probably not but possibly!