By accidentalslut - 07/08/2009 17:09 - United States

Today, I met a hot guy at a club and we really hit it off. We went back to his place and we got down to business. After, I noticed he had an iPod Touch on his nightstand. I complimented him on it and he responded with, "Yeah, my girlfriend gave it to me as an anniversary present." FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 098
You deserved it 56 178

Same thing different taste

Top comments

qwertyuiop8989 0

It's just sex....it's his fault...not yours

Why would you complement him on his ipod touch, if it was like an iPhone signed by a famous person a could see it, but come on

Comments

damn this is both FYL and YDI. a man always wants sex, so it's his fault. but you deserve it for going with random dudes home.

Nice username. WTF. You're not a **** for ******* a guy you don't know but you are because he had a girlfriend you didn't know about? You're an idiot. I hope he gave you the HIV.

And this is why we don't have sex right after meeting someone and not knowing anything about them. I would think that the question "are you single?" would have come up.

hey accidentalslut..what was this dicks name?

girlwhoactshigh 0

uh that sucks but you did you ask if he was SINGLE?!?!? if you did then his fault but since i think you probally didnt you should HAVE DX poor girkfriend

Well were you expecting a relationship or something?

MetalCraze 11

YDI for being a ***** I hope you get herpes

First of all, that doesn't mean he's cheating. His girlfriend could've given him the iPod as a gift for their anniversary, and then they broke up at some point after that. Having an iPod Touch, myself, I know I wouldn't care whether we had broken up or not, those things are freaking amazing. It's not like a sentimental gift you hide away or get rid of because it's too painful or something. It's an awesome piece of electronics, and he's a guy, and ... you get my point. However, if they -were- still together, you have no right to be hurt or shocked or indignant. You picked up a guy at the bar and spread your legs for him a few hours later. You signed your post 'accidentalslut' but you're not a **** because he has a girlfriend (if he does). You're a **** for taking home a stranger and screwing him. I just hope, if he -is- still with her, he used a condom so he doesn't spread your STDs to the poor girl.

YDI for shacking with a guy you've just met.

tori12 0

That's what you get when you have sex with strangers. YDI.