By accidentalslut - 07/08/2009 17:09 - United States

Today, I met a hot guy at a club and we really hit it off. We went back to his place and we got down to business. After, I noticed he had an iPod Touch on his nightstand. I complimented him on it and he responded with, "Yeah, my girlfriend gave it to me as an anniversary present." FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 098
You deserved it 56 178

Same thing different taste

Top comments

qwertyuiop8989 0

It's just sex....it's his fault...not yours

Why would you complement him on his ipod touch, if it was like an iPhone signed by a famous person a could see it, but come on

Comments

Wow, F his girlfriend's life. And F the OP's life, though to a lesser extent. Definitely tell his girlfriend if you can. If he goes out to bars and hooks up without saying he has a girlfriend (it's his responsibility to disclose that info if he hasn't been asked), odds are he's done it more than once. Particularly if he's so blasé about bringing her up after the deed. He's a creep and she deserves to know what he is (even if she doesn't believe you, it'll at least plant the seed).

Craze_fan 0

I think, even if you're going to a club looking for a one night stand, it's common etiquette to only do so WHEN YOU'RE FREAKIN SINGLE. To do otherwise is simple douchebaggery. Just because the girl just wanted sex doesn't mean she wanted to be "the other woman" for some asshole in a relationship.

Okay, I see everyone's perspective, but why are you all going, "You should have asked him did he have a girlfriend!" Is that what you ask someone who's flirting with you? If you hit it off with someone and things are going really well and he's flirting with you, then why would you assume that the person has a significant other? Wouldn't you think that he's single and that's why he's flirting with you? Surely, he's the one who deserves most of the shit. He's the one, despite having a girlfriend, asked someone else back to his place for sex. He cheated on his girlfriend - she didn't consciously do anything wrong, except maybe be ing a little bit easy and naive. And to everyone who's saying, "What did you expect from a one-night stand? A proposal?" Who says the OP wanted or expected anything besides a one-night stand? So just because she wanted a one-night stand with him, it shouldn't bother her that he has a girlfriend? Of course it would still bother her! You're going to feel guilty about the girlfriend, if you do it just the once or even ten times. The OP didn't set out to be a homewrecker when she headed to the club. Just because the OP had sex with a guy she met at a bar doesn't mean she's automatically a ****. Who says she does it all the time? Maybe she hasn't been in a relationship in a while and felt like some action - your hand isn't going to cut it all the time, you know. If the girl felt like sex, then she felt like sex. It's not a crime. Maybe she didn't want the hassle of a relationship right now and just wanted to get giggity. It's understandable, like. OP, I don't think YDI. You wanted sex, you didn't intentionally go, "Oh, I want sex with the first guy I see, and I hope he has a girlfriend so I can wreck the relationship!" Sheesh people, loosen up. The OP made a mistake. Like anyone's perfect.

letitbe56 0

This. I clicked YDI because she expected a one-night stand to turn into something. But everything you've written here is spot-on.

aJ09 0

keep ur legs closed you *****, you deserved it. hopefully u catch an std soon or get preg, dirty bitch.

Wow, FML, wow. Because any woman who isn't celibate until she has a long term boyfriend/girlfriend is a ***** and a *****. Really, people, how about getting your heads out of your own asses? What is this, high school? FYL, OP.

theintrollama 0

Duh, ****, that's why you don't go around ******* random strangers! Idiots like you are why one in three adults has an STD. Not to mention you could have wound up the victim of a crime at the hands of this random stranger you don't know.

YDI for giving it up on the 1st night, get some background on a guy b4 u screw him next time

LMAO ahahahhaahhahshahhHHHhzhshshahhahahahauahaiahaiajaia

frannytrois64 0

This is what happens when hoes hit it off with a guy who has a sweet girlfriend and cares about him enough to buy him something that expensive. YDI for being a ****.

ChaCha339 10

She didn't know he had a sweet girlfriend & HE should've ******* said something before taking advantage of her. & CLEARLY, she wouldn't have slept with him had she known, but HE didn't ******* say anything. I don't think that's means for some asshole like you to just call her a **** or a hoe.