By Anonymous - 23/02/2015 17:56 - United States

Today, I'm sick with a stomach flu. For the last 5 hours, I've been going back and forth from the couch to the bathroom. Each time I get into the bathroom, I have to make a choice of whether to sit on the toilet or kneel by it. Each time I have to clean up the other mess. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 638
You deserved it 5 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Marcella1016 31

Sit on the toilet with a bucket or trash can in front of you...?

Just use a bucket in front of you so you don't have to clean up any puke!! Best way to go. (Line the bucket or bowl or whatever with a garbage bag so u can easily throw it out)☺️☺️ hope you feel better soon!!

Comments

He11Rais3r 2

Next time sit on the toilet and either bring a bucket or lean over and puke in the bathtub or sink dummy

get a cheap small wastebasket, line it with several plastic bags like from the grocery store. vomit in the top bag, take it out and tie it up & go for the next one. that way you don't smell thay earlier puke. sit your butt on the toilet for the other issues.

Really dude. that's messed up. Better get a trash can or something.

Now this is what you would call "double duty." Haiyo!

Why wouldn't you use a bowl or bucket or trash can to vomit in, and sit on the toilet. I feel like this is a YDI for not using your head.

bandit223 6

You know, they do make garbage cans...

Are you really that idiotic? No offense.. But everyone knows to sit with a bucket.

You deserved it because there's a strategy for this. sit on toilet, hold trash can. but still, it sucks and I feel bad for you anyway.

Although that's real crappy (see what I did there?), OP deserved it for not figuring out the toilet/bucket combo after 5 hours of cleanup. I'd rather puke in a bowl than clean it up off the floor for that long.

YDI for not using a trash can for the vomit