By Anonymous - 05/01/2011 20:49 - United States

Spicy
Today, I lost my virginity to my boyfriend. He's been calling his penis "fun-sized" for a while now, but I didn't know he meant it really was the size of a fun-size candy bar. I'm pretty sure I'm still technically a virgin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 323
You deserved it 9 352

Same thing different taste

Top comments

runamile 4

Well no use complaining about it...Next time upgrade to king size if it bothers you so much.

How have u not seen/felt/tasted his tiny until this point? Have y'all even kissed yet? Its interesting that you would just skip straight to bumping uglies without first coming across his miniature **** at least once.

Comments

Oral, fun size then a strap on! F your boyfriends life for having a girl who complains about things he can't control. Now if he refuses to help you it'd be another story.

Yea but it sucks that she still can't use tampons because her hymen is still intact.

Really? You hardly got screwed over, if anything the guy ought to be posting. About how large is a "fun-sized candy bar", need to know so I can get a clearer picture.

l_ 19

they're like 2 to 4 inches... poor bastard

TheDrifter 23

The inch long Halloween ones I think.

U know the mini snickers? Or like, the mini butterfingers? Yea. That size.

fthku 13

You're not a virgin. You are, however, a ***** and a bitch. Your boyfriend should slap you with his miniature schlong.

Don't complain. At least your first time wasn't painful, due to the size of your boyfriend's penis.

Yeah. My bf is a 100g chocolate bar to extend the metaphor. Could not sit down for a few days...

WagAttack 0

That actually makes sense. if it was too big, it could have ruined sex for her. Big dicks hurt.

TheDrifter 23

If you had problems sitting down afterwards then his aim was off. Congratulations on your open-mindedness though.

KingDingALing 9

I'm pretty sure that it's always supposed to hurt the first time for girls. Unless the guy you're having sex with has a tiny dick, then that's another story.

It's doubtful he even tore her hymen with his fun-sized penis anyway, so she could technically/biologically still be a virgin and it will still hurt when she has sex with someone who has a normal sized member. Also, it doesn't always hurt for all girls due to the varying types of hymens, and the pain threshold varies from girl to girl based on how bad the damage is to the hymen and how they handle pain.

Uh...no. It doesn't matter whether or not the hymen was busted during the act. If there was actual penetration, she is no longer a virgin.

265 is right. Sex is the act of penetration. In fact, many women have detached hymens long before they ever lose their virginity.

sendboot2 4

Well to a doctor she is a virgin

Um.. I think you need to look up the definition of 'virgin' before you claim you're 'technically' still one after having sex. Let's put it this way, banging a guy who is not very well endowed still counts, you moron.

Imreallytired 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Actually #42, you need to check your definition. Girls can break their hymens riding their bikes. Sometimes when a virgin does have sex, the hymen doesn't even break it stretches. So, a hymen doesn't determine virginity.

backdownbreh 0

aww is somebody having some personal experience with being fun sized?

H3ALTHFR3AK 0

thelastavailable go find a sense of humor and then come back to fml

really? cause i broke mine with a ***** before ever actually having sex with a guy..... js.

DeathByMentality 0

Ever heard of a condition called... micro penis? It's real. Google it. XD

Oh God, I did. "Micropenis is an unusually small penis. A common criterion is a dorsal (measured on top) erect penile length of at least 2.5 standard deviations smaller than the mean human penis size." The pictures..... :O My eyes.. :(

KingDingALing 9

Must....not....look.... ****! I looked. :(

My innocent adolescent eyes... I am forever scarred!

G15 0

You're not a virgin anymore...but maybe you should watch what you say, because if your boyfriend reads this fml, and realizes you wrote it. You guys will probably be through...Insulting a man's size (especially if he's insecure) is a horrible thing to do, it's like calling a woman a fat-ugly-flat-chested-****... It's just not something you say, even if it is true.

RedPillSucks 31

If someone's fat, ugly, and flat-chested, being a **** would seem like a major accomplishment. Fat, ugly, flat-chested girls need love too.

Judging from the fact that he was openly calling his penis "fun-sized", I don't think he's too insecure about it. I'm just surprised that the OP and her boyfriend had never fooled around before and that the first time she saw/felt his penis was when they had sex. If they'd bothered to explore each other before going all the way, OP would have known what to expect and they could have found a way to make it not matter so much.

What you are is what you are. Unfortunately if his penis really is fun-sized, he can't help that. So it's good that he has accepted it. Calling him fun-sized or small is no longer an insult, merely the truth, as lng as you don't say it with the intent to harm. Calling a fat person fat is also not an insult... well not if you don't mean it that way. Calling someone fat is an adjective, a descriptor. If you are fat, you're fat. Period.

**** is a label, small penis is a small penis.

I don't think being flat-chested is too much of an insult unless you're really insecure about your boobs, I wouldn't know from experience since I have a C cup but at times I wouldn't mind being flat chested either :/

SomePinkTape 0

see this is what America has come to. If the sex isn't good it's over.

spanelli 16

Same with those god damned Europeans...

H3ALTHFR3AK 0

somepinktape, sex was not only bad... it basically didn't take place.

If you're not happy with your sex life, why force yourself to stay in the relationship? In a serious relationship, sex is an important part, unless you are... basically asexual or cold. Humans, especially humans in love, are sexual beings. Bad sex for the next 60 years is a horrible punishment.