By Anonymous - 05/01/2011 20:49 - United States

Spicy
Today, I lost my virginity to my boyfriend. He's been calling his penis "fun-sized" for a while now, but I didn't know he meant it really was the size of a fun-size candy bar. I'm pretty sure I'm still technically a virgin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 325
You deserved it 9 353

Same thing different taste

Top comments

runamile 4

Well no use complaining about it...Next time upgrade to king size if it bothers you so much.

How have u not seen/felt/tasted his tiny until this point? Have y'all even kissed yet? Its interesting that you would just skip straight to bumping uglies without first coming across his miniature **** at least once.

Comments

its the size of those mini haloween chocolate bars that ladies give out'

I lol'd so hard. your relationship is going to be shit if the sex isn't good.

15thPrestige 0

He's looking like a fool with his pants on the ground.

if it's broke and blood gushes then you will know

agirlnamedlogan 5

That... is the most epic failure ever. If I were you, idk whether I'd laugh or cry.

not cool!!.. Poor dude.. Maybe u're vajajay is just too dry to feel any sensation? Maybe it sucked cos of u?

babyshelton09 0

well I usually cut for dudes in this type of situation, you know bros before hoes, but I mean damn guy, if ur chick is FMLing about how small ur tool is and how horrible u are at using it, I'm thinkin u need to get some advice or guidance on how to knock it down cause by the look of things, her first sexual experience was a complete fail. way to go. and OP, no blood, ur cherry wasn't popped, ur still technically a virgin. an OBGYN wouldn't be able to tell u had sex, but I say ur not a virgin anymore. but it's ur choice on which u choose to publicate.

maronofhearts 19

Ummm i believe she already did "publicate" seeing as this is a public website and thousands of people know now and no shes not technically a virgin hymens dont always break or could be broken already so they no longer use that system anymore and i wouldnt quote me on this but isnt it possible not to have one or something like that.

brittanydunn23 0

lmao I feel you girl my first guy was fun sized too and I didn't even bleed the second guy I was with I did bleed so I think I was really a virgin till him haha