By shitfaced - 18/09/2015 17:30 - Netherlands - Sassenheim

Today, I kissed my girlfriend for the first time. She recoiled in horror and asked if someone had taken a shit in my mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 659
You deserved it 9 501

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you might want to either a)brush your teeth more than once a day or b) invest in some gum.

That was rude but how bad was your breath that she said that?

Comments

Maybe she was one of the girls in the 2 girls 1 cup video? :)

Someone once kept asking me if I farted. Which was never the case. It turned out to be a cavity.

If you brush your teeth already then it could be a sign of a gastrointestinal problem or gum disease. You may want to go see a specialist.

or tonsil stones those are unpleasant and smell really bad

Don't underestimate the power of flossing. This should be part of everyone's daily routine. Food scraps that are lodged in between teeth aren't always brushed out and digestive bacteria in your mouth leave that foul (feces) odor. Next time you floss, give it a sniff when you're done.

Whenever my ex was incredible angry, sad or in another state of mental pain, his breath smelled awful. How worse his feelings were, how worse the smell. Could be an interesting case for some doctors, I guess.

LittleRed79 39

I'd guess it was for the break up.

Even I am not creative enough to find a way to kiss with the gas mask on. Sadly.

while bad breath can definitely ruin a kiss she definitely should've been nicer about it :p next time go with gum or mints or something OP. And remember, brushing your teeth isn't just something dentists recommend for the fun of it ;p

I actually turned down my boyfriends first kiss cuz his breath was so bad. And his teeth. No shame in NOT throwing up in his mouth.

Dental hygiene is pretty important and not eating crap definitely helps hey

and how does she know what shit tastes like?

I'm assuming that she was complaining about the smell, not the taste.

brush your teeth more then once a month......