By okeythen - 30/06/2013 05:03 - United States - Orlando

Today, I heard my husband telling his friend that I used to be a skank and was "easier than 1 plus 1" when we first met. I was still a virgin when we got married. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 265
You deserved it 3 943

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Druu 53

He's sleeping on the couch tonight. Foregone conclusion. Easier than 1+1.

Wizardo 33

Seems like he was trying to act like a big boy in front of his friends, tell his mother and then see what happens, prick.

Comments

Yes because the best way to deal with lies is with another lie... Or not.

PhDInLife 8

Your husband sounds like an insensitive tool who was trying to cover his own insecurities by saying ridiculous things. I would most definitely talk to him and expect an apology to both you and his friend...

challan 19

He was having a manly conversation about how good you were in bed. I'm sure his car is also faster. If it bothers you that much, make sure you bring up your virginal status at marriage next time he's over.

deepunder 17

Tell your husbands friend that u were harder to get than memorizing the first 100 digits of pi

3.141592653589794626323883437950288419716939937510.... I'm halfway there, is that good enough for 2nd base?

@128 you got it a little wrong. 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399

Other orifices count too you know OP.

Apparently your husband does not know how to add 1 + 1.

Chellybelly92 14

And apparently the reference went over your head.

That is so very disrespectful. I'm sorry that happened. If I heard my SO talking about me like that, I'd lose my temper in magnificent ways. People in other states would know about it. I hope you find a healthier way to deal with this than any advise I could offer.

Barriaultcory 16

Turn the tables on him, tell all your friends and was a dork with pocket protectors and never had a date until he met you

Well remind him just how prude you can be

Look like someone is sleeping in the penguin house tonight.

perdix 29

That doesn't prove anything. You could be doing oral and anal and still be a virgin.

graceinsheepwear 33

Sounds like Catholic schoolgirl logic to me.

perdix 29

#45, funny you should mention that. Guess what's in the neighborhood of my favorite coffee shop? JKJKJKJKJKJK!!!!!

You are so right. one of my ex friends was a total ***** who got around alot but she acted like she was so innocent before she was technically a virgin. Not saying this is how op acted. Just saying, you can definitely still be a ho without ever having vaginal intercourse.