Lazy ass

By Anonymous - 23/04/2015 17:04 - United States - Cherry Hill

Spicy
Today, my husband called me a nympho after I told him I'd ideally like us to have sex more than once a month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 690
You deserved it 3 321

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Some people just have incompatible sex drives. He's wrong to call you names for expressing what you need to be happy. I hope you guys can talk it out and compromise so you're both happy and can have your needs met.

I think it's time to discuss with your husband that people not just yourself have needs. Those needs are normal & should be taken care of by those committed to you. AKA your husband.

Comments

Some people just have incompatible sex drives. He's wrong to call you names for expressing what you need to be happy. I hope you guys can talk it out and compromise so you're both happy and can have your needs met.

They may need to just talk and experiment trying different things, he might not really enjoy the sex as it is so he doesn't want to do it often.

#44 wait til you get older and lose your sex drive. then try saying the same thing.

I mean it would be understandable if while they were having sex she wasnt doing anything...I've had partners where I would do everything and its just no fun. try being wild. ya never know what he might be into...spice it up.

This is definitely a FYL, you have worse problems than not having sex! You communicated your needs and got back an insult, offering no explanation as to why he feels that way. Fix your communication pathways, and the flood gates of boing will break wide open!

I think it's time to discuss with your husband that people not just yourself have needs. Those needs are normal & should be taken care of by those committed to you. AKA your husband.

They're not entitled to sex from anyone

No one HAS to have sex. They can be married, but his husband does not HAVE to have sex with her, if he really doesn't want to. Yes, it would be nice, but no one should be forced to have sex with anyone.

#30 & #32: two words: conjugal rights. Consistent denial of sex is grounds for divorce.

30 and 32 are right. Although I feel for the wife but there's ALWAYS 2 sides to the story that people leave out. Like maybe it was starting to be more like a chore and not fun. Has happened to me before.

@30, 32, 80 While you are right that no one should coerce someone else for sex, the notion that spouses have a responsibility to fulfill each other's needs and desires is fundamental to marriage, whether these needs are emotional, material, or sexual. She has identified a need she has, and rather than try to find some way to address that need, whatever that may mean for the two of them, her husband dismissed it. Sorry OP, FYL.

That makes you a nympho?! Oh honey, I feel for you! :( Maybe he just doesn't really have a sex drive and is quite happy? Seduce him? Get him in the mood? Make the first move and seduce your husband if you want more action. :)

Maybe he needs to see a doctor too and possibly take something to up his sex drive.

I'm actually more surprised he hadn't readily agreed to your proposal.

91hayek 31

Yeah on FML it usually the other way around.

I thought the stereotype was the other way around.

Not in my case. I would have killed for once a month. But two and a half years without was enough for me to call it quits.

And that is why it is called a stereotype

If this were the other way round, the commenters would be like "Divorce his ass."

I don't think they would say that, but it would definitely be more like "you shouldn't pressure her to have sex more", "you don't need sex to be happy", the world is very double standard

.... If it were the other way around it would be "divorce HER ass"....

7 & 40, look at the above comments. There are a few that said that she shouldn't force or coerce him into having sex and that sex isn't needed in the marriage. (Although I kind of disagree with that last statement. A happy sex life is important in a marriage in my opinion.)

Oh the joy of marriage ... :-| try to remind him of the old times were you guys had just met... (Unless you didn't had intercourse even back then..)

kred 21

That sucks, he needs to realize that women can have equal or Higher sex drives than men

Sounds like you should stock up on batteries...

Sorry to hear op! And I thought once a week wasn't enough!

Llama_Face89 33

Once a week ISN'T enough!! XD

Once a week isn't enough. My wife and I **** at least 3 times a week. Shit, we try every night but the kids keep waking up and knocking on the damn door, or I get home around midnight and need to be back at work for 8 am.

Dude if you're ******* so hard and loud that your own children have to come tell you to quiet down... Congrats I guess, but think of the children? Not during intercourse, but before it.

Ha ha I was thinking the same thing!! I used to be an everyday girl. Working at 5am killed that though, I am just too tired. But if he wakes me up in the middle of the night for sex I never say no!