By okeythen - 30/06/2013 05:03 - United States - Orlando

Today, I heard my husband telling his friend that I used to be a skank and was "easier than 1 plus 1" when we first met. I was still a virgin when we got married. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 275
You deserved it 3 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Druu 53

He's sleeping on the couch tonight. Foregone conclusion. Easier than 1+1.

Wizardo 33

Seems like he was trying to act like a big boy in front of his friends, tell his mother and then see what happens, prick.

Comments

Call him out in front of his friend. I can't imagine why he'd talk about his wife like that to his friend. What a jerk.

Emily062611 6

I think it would be more fun to find a way to bring it up with the friend while her husband can hear. Especially if he's not in the room so he can't manipulate the situation. Otherwise, she needs to calmly ask her stupid husband why he said that, and why easy girls are brag-worthy.

Nice. He sounds like he's either feeling low and trying to figuratively puff out his chest, or is just an immature little jerk. My husband tends to be an exaggerator and can sometimes say things in reference to me that I don't appreciate. We deal with it with humor and sarcasm; he knows when I cut into his conversation with a quip that he's going too far. I suggest having a conversation that starts off calm and questioning why he'd say that, rather than angry. It will end more productively than screaming at him or tossing him on the couch, I promise!

With such a classy and sophisticated comment as that, I'm surprised you didn't marry a millennium prize winner..

Wow! Even if you weren't a virgin, he shouldn't have said that!

olpally 32

Sounds like he never pays attention to you. What a dick thing to say.

I know everyone is attacking the husband, but there might be some kind of a reason he's saying that. Some kind of play afoot. It's just too weird if it's so far from the truth. Maybe he's trying to see what kind of friend the guy is based on whether he hits on you.

Chellybelly92 14

Frankly it doesn't matter if the friend thought she was a saint or some corner hooker, she's married and that's determined what kind of friend they are if they decide to hit on her or not.

Do the people on here really think this is a valid reason for divorce? I mean, sorry for you OP, but just communicate with him about it.

Yes, because why not retaliate with a lie that can potentially destroy a marriage just because he said something stupid.

^ I agree talk to him that s&*% is unacceptable but divorce really ? no wonder half the population has been married more than once

Even if OP deserved to be talked about in this disrespectful manner, I can't see why it would make her husband feel more of a man to marry such a "catch" (if she was a ***** like he described). In my country, if you marry a **** you're laughed at and people think you're an idiot who either lacks a better sense of judgment or couldn't score a woman who doesn't know the meaning of lose morals. Either way, op's husband is a complete ass.

RedPillSucks 31

Because he wants it to seem like he's the one who tamed her of her slutfull ways. Not agreeing with his behavior, just trying to explain it.

Doesn't make sense to me but might explain ops's husband's bullshit talking.