By Anonymous - 16/07/2009 05:32 - United States

Today, I learned that walking on the sidewalk does not mean that you will not be hit by a car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 505
You deserved it 34

Top comments

heyyou1203 0

dude... sue their ass. hopefully you got the plate #, b/c not only did they hit you, but they hit you on the sidewalk. were they drunk driving!?!? who the **** does that!

and HOW do you think he learned it? by GETTING HIT BY A CAR, dumbass.

Comments

heyyou1203 0

dude... sue their ass. hopefully you got the plate #, b/c not only did they hit you, but they hit you on the sidewalk. were they drunk driving!?!? who the **** does that!

lol ******* drunk drivers... i mean how stupid can u get.

guys just saying, he said he learned that walking on the side walk doesnt mean you wont get hit by a car. HE LEARNED IT, its not saying that he did get hit by a car.

and HOW do you think he learned it? by GETTING HIT BY A CAR, dumbass.

notonpurpose 0

He could've seen someone else get hit by a car on the sidewalk.

Icalasari 0

And how would that make it an FML? "Oh, look, somebody got hit by a car and taught me that sidewalks do not make me immune to traffic! FML!" Sorry (for the OP), but the OP got hit by a car, and that was how they learned that valuable lesson

unkinged44 0

I love how the pic shows the car coming from the building. Hes just walking along la-la-SMACK

i love that it's a camaro, bumble-bee style!

xxxradajamaajxxx 0

why would this be an FML if he saw someone else get hit by a car on the sidewalk? EXACTLY. he is obviously IMPLYING that HE got hit by a car on the sidewalk! DUH

By the looks of it coming out of the wall, it is hunting the OP.

Dats_Fd_up 0

I agree that he most likely was hit by the car, but you can't rule the other way. Because witnessing someone get hit by a car will affect your life, depending on the accident.

LMFAO #85's response completes my life.

blargity 0

anyone who thinks that they had to have gotten hit by a car for it to be an fml is a dumbass a lot of other fml's on here aren't really fml material because they deserve it or something else like obsessing over small insignificant things like who wins a "reality show" but their lives are probably better than most people's lives so this fml may or may not be a real fml because they didn't get hit by that car but please don't automatically assume that anyone who thinks it isn't an fml is a dumbass edit: and seeing someone else get hit by a car can also be traumatizing

missmeliss0309 0

you guys a ******* retarded. Are you really convinced that he didn't get hit by a car? even the creators of FML know what he's talking about, or they wouldn't have drawn him GETTING HIT BY A CAR. Some people are so dumb it amazes me.

blargity 0

#176 the creators of fml dont illustrate these comics they have other people do them and each person interprets an fml differently you're dumb for not knowing that they have other people making them

i know its stupid dont drink drive you might spill some

fuck_YOUR_lives 0

BUMBLEBEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha and that's shia on the floor because he didn't take bee to college.

missmeliss0309 0

the creators of fml obviously see the drawing before putting them up. so yeah, thats how they see it, as well. You're stupid for not realizing that. retard.

Night22_fml 4

Transformers never got their licenses :P And yes, it is Bumblebee :)

Hahaha! I love the transformers comments!

why are there lines coming out of his eyes??

Mapache_fml 0

Correction... He was hit by Bumblebee... A transformer. Not a car.

im thinkin the same thing #233.. wtf is the lines coming from his eyes???

the lines are the optic nerves connecting the eyes to the brain, people. And I loved the comment about Shia not taking Bumblebee to college. haha.

what the **** are those things coming out of his eyes??

#105!!!! hahahaha i love your comment "la-la- SMACK" BWHAHAHA sooooo funny...... why are there strings coming out of the guys head in the pic?

Bangarang_Rufio 0

read the webcomic book of biff and you'll understand why biff has eye lines.

agentawesome1 0

I know! I wonder if the car actually did come through the building or if it was just a dramatization (or whatever it's called)...probably dramatization...

I know right?! That's exactly what i thought when i saw it! Transformers, it's totally epic XD

lil_miz_liz09 0
Zakky_Ketchup 0

I smell where he released his bowels on the sidewalk.

I smell what the rock is cooking.... >.>

MR_OHCRAP 0
camisaurous 0

What's with all the smelling? :(

is that what that fish smell is?? eww

irishdancer 0

Haha. It is funnier when British people (or whatever you personally may be) do the "your mom" jokes... because they say mum. I'm sorry, I find that funny!

I agree with #150 And I bet the person was either drunk or shouldn't be driving so sue his/her ASS!

gorka_fml 0

i smell someone posting in the wrong thread and ruining everyone's lives a.k.a. ^^ that guy

i dont kno about yall but i smell pie :s

I smell Deja Vu, this happened to my friend, except, it actually came out of the building and kept on driving. I have no freaking idea what happened to him, but he got knocked out and needed 20+ stitches.

i smell... wait, what are the string thingies on the comic guys head? ipod headphones?

The_Mind_Trap 0

Umm... I don't smell anything... Why am I always left out???

lmfao, #249 = Win (and so does Nirvana) Love that comment =]

ChrisLF82 0

#262 That's NOT a Nirvana song....try again

Nerrage 0

Personally, I smell teen spirit. Take that, #262. And OP, FYL, dude. That would be terrible. I hope you're okay.

allthewrongkeys 0



They were on the sidewalk....where the hell were they suppose to go?

alex_vik 0

Those are song lyrics if you didn't notice. Oh, and shit, this happened in Maryland. Now I don't feel safe.

Seti_fml 0

maryland drivers tend to be freaking crazy so i can see this happening (having grown up in that state it's likely, they were trying to pass someone or something equally stupid.) i hope you or someone nearby got a license plate number. Also i hope you didn't get badly injured from it.

2 Years ago, I would have thought you were kidding about Maryland drivers sucking at driving. On my trip there, I saw a woman at a bus stop and I was at a red light. I saw a car speeding behind me, sure he was going to hit me. He swerved out of the way and hit the bus stop shelter full force, and I saw the blood on the window of the shelter...horrible.

try moving to Boston. worst driving in the world. just do it. it'll be funny.

Bud_fml 16

Yah, sure I believe you 100%

L.A drivers are the worst. i know. i live here.

Dickninja 0
mynamesjane 0

NEW YORK. i win. trust me. i live on long island. go to the city all the time. you just cant beat that.

u know its a good sign when someone tells u to do it because it will be funny. #177.

Try moving to Montreal. My dad grew up there, and his friend's dad got a Ferrari and took my dad for a ride. They were on the highway going like 100km over the speed limit and got pulled over... Because the cop wanted to ask about the car. :P Didn't even get a ticket or a warning.

ann_leigh 0

I agree with #208 New York drivers are definitely the worst. Once I was taking the airport bus home from the airport to my house, and the driver cut off this person so that they almost hit, so when we got stuck in the usual new york traffic, the guy got out of his car and started throwing rocks at the bus. and if the traffic in new york is bad, the actual drivers when they aren't stuck in traffic are so much worse.

tori_ellen 0

that makes me lol...in the extreme. but it is slightly concerning..

Haha you think dats bad go visit the Philippines or come live in new York some of the craziest drivers ive ever seen in my life

Japan, you don't even know it's so frightening.

I lived in Maryland most of my life before moving to Arizona. Maryland isn't bad, Arizona is hell in the streets.

Hey if you don't like my driving get off the sidewalk /sarc

nomnomsean 0

hahahahaha hahaha haha aha ha ha.

Pastor_Rich 0

everyone has freewill, you can't control their actions, if you look deep there is something good in any situation.... I pray for you my son

ehm.... going to point this out. this comment makes like, no sense. yes, sure, there's something good in every situation... but this is FML.com, where the point is to point out the BAD in every situation...

rayofsunshiinee 0

good outlook, wrong place to spout it. ♥

ur a pastor on fml.com... i want u as a paster.. anyone else?