By okeythen - 30/06/2013 05:03 - United States - Orlando

Today, I heard my husband telling his friend that I used to be a skank and was "easier than 1 plus 1" when we first met. I was still a virgin when we got married. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 275
You deserved it 3 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Druu 53

He's sleeping on the couch tonight. Foregone conclusion. Easier than 1+1.

Wizardo 33

Seems like he was trying to act like a big boy in front of his friends, tell his mother and then see what happens, prick.

Comments

ugh. he's a ****. divorce his ass asap.

Sounds like he is trying to garner some interest for a little threesome.

I'm curious - did you ask for an explanation? As to why he would, at the same time, talk offensive nonsense behind your back and lie to his friend?

circlelranch69 1

I agree with #117 he probably owes your turn since they already did the other guys wife last wek

Dear OP screw it! who cares? Live and let die just roll your eyes and keep your head up unless it happens again then ******* leave his shit on the street for him to come home to

I think since its your husband not your boyfriend, that you should just give him the benefit of the doubt.

This isn't the 1800s. Women don't have to mindlessly agree with whatever their husband says.

I wish my wife would try to make me sleep in the car...you'd be getting half orgasms for weeks!

I personally think you should just tell him to not talk about women like that and just let him back in the house. I mean its not a huge deal but it was disrespectful.

Well what else did you hear from the conversation? I mean, if you didn't hear your name, you should've asked him about it instead of making assumptions. On the other hand, if he willingly slept in the car last night after you confronted him about it, he might just be making an excuse. He had a night to think about one.

@Boredom4sale: You're not in a relationship, are you? That's not how adults deal with things.