By okeythen - 30/06/2013 05:03 - United States - Orlando

Today, I heard my husband telling his friend that I used to be a skank and was "easier than 1 plus 1" when we first met. I was still a virgin when we got married. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 275
You deserved it 3 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Druu 53

He's sleeping on the couch tonight. Foregone conclusion. Easier than 1+1.

Wizardo 33

Seems like he was trying to act like a big boy in front of his friends, tell his mother and then see what happens, prick.

Comments

Well, to me, this just sounds like him being a guy and trying to one up something his buddy said. However, that's still something that he shouldn't be saying as it's beyond rude to you. I wouldn't give it much more thought than that. I hope you two worked everything out and he knows he has a few boundaries there! :)

Your life doesn't suck, your husband does.

One word. Douche Bag. Oh is that two words? 1+1 i guess. Sorry, OP. Hes a dick.

oh ya? ive heard that before... how many dicks have you sucked?

ssssooooo....how's the single life? gotta be better than with him...just sayin

I think he might have been implying that you sleep together regularly, since you clearly wanted it a bunch before. Who knows... men can be real jerks.

That's ignorant. I don't understand why he would say something so rude like that about you

ABarrelHorseGirl 8

You made a typo! Ex-husband*

IGaveRickUp 15

This isn't okay to say about ANYONE. Even if she wasn't his wife, we shouldn't degrade people based on their sexual activity. Especially not the way we slutshame women today if they even try to own their sexuality the slightest. Seriously, no matter what situation this is NOT ok. Actually, it's a very long distance from ok. These structures are about as ok as being assfucked by a Christmas tree. Yeah, that's all I had to say.

it was a mean way of saying the chemistry made the relationship smooth sailing.