By okeythen - 30/06/2013 05:03 - United States - Orlando

Today, I heard my husband telling his friend that I used to be a skank and was "easier than 1 plus 1" when we first met. I was still a virgin when we got married. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 275
You deserved it 3 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Druu 53

He's sleeping on the couch tonight. Foregone conclusion. Easier than 1+1.

Wizardo 33

Seems like he was trying to act like a big boy in front of his friends, tell his mother and then see what happens, prick.

Comments

peachfuzz74 8

Fake men will always talk shit about their woman to their friends or other women they are after.

chezgigi 7

He is trying to look 'manly' in front of his friend. It would have looked more manly to 1) not talk about any woman that way; and 2) if he had to talk this way, it would have made him look better if you were hard-to-get, but gave it up 'just for him'.

Maybe he is secretly asking for a swift kick in the crown jewels...

I think he would not have married you if he thought that way about you. So maybe, just maybe, he did not mean it a bad way. Maybe he was trying to make his friend envy him by saying you put out easily. Sometimes guys love to brag about their girl when they are talking to their friends. It is cool when your wife or girlfriend is slutty with you (just you of course).

skyeyez9 24

Was he bragging? I don't understand even if he was bragging why he would say such a mean thing about his wife? Its like "yeah, she was a nasty ***** when I met her, but I finally made an honest woman outta that ho." Like....is he thinking his friend would be so proud? You need to confront him about it.

You know guys talk a lot of crap when they talk to their buddies.

what if he wasnt talking about you? :o