By okeythen - 30/06/2013 05:03 - United States - Orlando

Today, I heard my husband telling his friend that I used to be a skank and was "easier than 1 plus 1" when we first met. I was still a virgin when we got married. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 275
You deserved it 3 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Druu 53

He's sleeping on the couch tonight. Foregone conclusion. Easier than 1+1.

Wizardo 33

Seems like he was trying to act like a big boy in front of his friends, tell his mother and then see what happens, prick.

Comments

Maybe he thought he was bragging. Or maybe he thought that because of some awful rumors. I would talk to him and not let him off the hook till he explains himself fully. Ps I've been part of the rumor mill myself. Lots of people have.

MzZombicidal 36

While I agree with not letting him off the hook without an explanation, I'm a bit concerned as to how he could have believed such a rumor if he was the one who took her virginity?

bre130 5

I would certainly confront him on what you overheard and ask him to clear the air. If what you say is true he owes you that much.

Maybe he had you confused with someone else and he married the wrong woman.

venus89 17

Counseling on line 2 needed

graceinsheepwear 33

Maybe he was trying to look like he did a good deed by making an honest woman out of a "*****." Our maybe he is trying to say that once you got a taste of him you could leave all those others behind. Lousy either way.

Obviously your husband is trying way too hard. Hopefully his good points outweigh his need to impress his friends

MzZombicidal 36

#2, Not everyone wants to retaliate with pettiness. I'd like to think that since she's a grown woman in a marriage, she might want to handle the situation with a bit more maturity. Not much can be solved when both parties are doing the exact same thing to each other.

websphere69 27

there really is no good upside to telling anyone that you married a "*****", so maybe he just really that stupid/ignorant!

Wow.. Where did that come from? I would of jumped right into that conversation