By Cheech - 29/06/2009 21:52 - United States

Today, I left on a 2 month trip. I was in a hurry to pack so I wouldn't miss my plane. There were 2 piles of clothes on my bed. One pile was clothes that didn't fit to take to a thrift store, one was to take with me. Guess which one I brought? FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 596
You deserved it 58 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

how can your just throw things in a bag for TWO MONTHS?

Laci_Laine 0

Not sure how u could do that. I always make a list and double check that I have everything when I pack. Obviously not everyone makes a list but you'd think you would at least look at what u put in your suitcase...

Comments

You took the one you were going to take for the trip, common sense. if you didn't, go buy a gun, put it in your mouth and pull the trigger

epicfailburger 0

uhhh the one that fits? you said guess :)

Laci_Laine 0

Not sure how u could do that. I always make a list and double check that I have everything when I pack. Obviously not everyone makes a list but you'd think you would at least look at what u put in your suitcase...

how can your just throw things in a bag for TWO MONTHS?

u just throw in evrything u hav.....and its a girl so uv gotta go shopping within those 2 month so if u 4get something its not that big of a deal.....its really not that hard

And it's really not that hard to use actual words when you're commenting... Anyway, way to perpetuate female stereotypes...I'm a female and I only go shopping once in a blue moon...in fact, I absolutely hate shopping...

coldplaylive2003 0

So maybe wearing them will force you to lose weight sounds like you could benefit

artpsychopedia 0

#7 -- I've got piles of clothes I've donated to charity because I'm 40lbs lighter than I need to be to wear them. If I lost weight they still wouldn't fit. Fail.

but at least if they were too big they'd be wearable. it's easy to wear a shirt that's too big and pants can be held up with a belt. if they're too small, though, you're ******.

t_tru 0

Diet Otaku, I think you must be a dude. Chicks don't like to wear all our clothes too big.

Prawn_fml 2

Stereotypical much, #70? Whatever is wrong with wearing big clothes? And if there is something 'wrong' in your mind, why would it only apply to one sex? Seriously, use your brain now and then.

Yep, I make lists too. And check them a million times. And then I walk around the house looking at everything to make sure I haven't missed something I need, and root through the suitcase to check everything I thought I put in really is in... Bear in mind this is all done one or two days in advance, and for trips lasting only a week or two. I may be a bit excessive in my packing, but seriously, who packs for a 2 month trip the day their plane leaves?!

MissCharlotte_fml 26

I do exactly what you do! I would have also packed my bag weeks before the trip. Really, YDI OP for waiting till the last second.

easylazy 0

You took the regular one? Or the thrift one? WHY WOULD YOU POST A QUESTION THAT YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO ANSWER

janefrom1979 0

um, isn't it kinda obvious? if she took the clothes she was supposed to take, she wouldn't have posted this in the first place.

#12: Kudos for letting a joke fly over your head.

Lexia_fml 0
kittykat1501 31

I was going to make this joke, but like why are you posting here if you took the right pile?

you'd think you'd realize this while putting shit on your luggage and YDI for packing for a two month trip right before your flight. i even pack for a few day long trip at least the night before...fail