By Jodie - 03/02/2012 12:48 - Australia

Today, I had to change my mobile number because I was getting abuse from a guy, so I sent my new number to all of the people on my contact list. Including him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 904
You deserved it 50 247

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You actually fail. Time to change your number again. Btw if he's abusing you why is he on your contact list?

mannysaucedo 4

Pull the old "The number you are trying to reach is no longer in service" text.

Comments

You actually fail. Time to change your number again. Btw if he's abusing you why is he on your contact list?

Idonebeenhad 17

Think ahead...you also could have blocked his #

She probably has him as a contact to identify the person who's sending texts and phone calls... Still op, fail. You should have been more careful about it if he was the reason you changed your number.

leilaostara 1

Then she could remember his number, couldn't she?

Talia_91 13

It costs money per month to block a number actually, cheaper to change the number again

Vash_41288 10

If they they have an android device they can block it no problem, have it sent to voicemail automatically, just delete messages, and all texts just get ignored.

Unfortunately, blocking isn't available everywhere. I know certain carriers here in Canada do not let you block numbers.

Zahur 0

delete him as a contact first next time mmk?

61 - not all carriers cost. I know Verizon allows 5 at a time before charging. You just have to update it every couple of months or the number will fall off the block list. If it is a carrier that charges, there are apps you can download that play a message to certain numbers claiming that your number is no longer in service. I just recently did a lot of research getting rid of an asshole myself!

I think people only remember people they likes number.

So2011 4

You might want to change it again, but make sure you delete him as a contact first before you send your number.

Well, I think it's ok to have hoda number saved. It's probably to identify the abuser. Op can just block him, too. But that's just boring, op should give him what he wants. Opportunity knocks in different ways.

You mean 'knocks her down' in many ways?

Isn't knock another way to say tap!? If not, it'd explain why my awesome "I'd like to knock you out, hard" pick up line isn't working.

This happened to me once, so I took his and told his mom he was gay. He never bullied me again.

mannysaucedo 4

Pull the old "The number you are trying to reach is no longer in service" text.

just don't spell a word wrong, like on that fail picture.

chubby_choco 17

That never works. >_> I've tried it, and I spelled everything just fine.

Thats not good. Request another before its too late and delete him from your contacts. Or just block him :)

jerseyboy732 16

Why do you still have him as a contact? DELETE HIM! Or block his number entirely! It's much easier than changing your number (again) :)

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Depending on the provider. AT&T for instance, charges a monthly fee for that.

I don't see why 93 is thumbed down, she has a point.

SpruceDread4578 13

If 93 is right, I need to find a way to block numbers on my iPhone. This "blocking number charge" is retarded.

I have no idea what AT&T is, sorry. :( I'm from England, none of the networks over here charge you for blocking numbers.

Just call the company and have them block his number.

Can't you put him on a reject list or something?

KiddNYC1O 20

That would be one of a stalker's perk.

Now use your old number. Also try the cat facts thing.