By Anonymous - 09/06/2009 17:07 - United States

Today, I had a food allergy test done because of an ugly acne upswing, and after over a year of vegetarianism, I find out that I'm allergic to soy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 173
You deserved it 22 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

People, seriously, shut the hell up on hating vegetarians. It's a personal choice, and if they're not pushing it on you, then you have no right to be pushing them to eat meat. There are entire countries with the majority of it's people being vegetarian. Do you hate on them? And I really doubt some of you are !00% carnivores. You can't survive on just meat, just so you know. There are other things you can eat besides soy products, and there are other alternatives. Also, you guys aren't being witty or funny with your comments saying, "Oh too bad, just go eat a steak and get over it." You're just sounding like an idiot.

Comments

14 ur retarted soy is a huge allergy

ohhhhshizzz 0

Dude half of y'all if not all, sound like those vegetarians who condem people for eating meat. Everyone has a personal prefrence, why can't we deal with that? Like hello, come one. Just because some losers on the interwebz said that being a vegetarian was bad doesn't mean they will stop.

Soy is one of those things you have to watch out for.

What's with all the veggie hating? o.O Someone has different dietary preferences to you so you bitch at them? I will never understand pre-teens.

to all you vegetarian haters, eating all animals that have been fed shit (yes, shit, go to a slaughterhouse and you will see what those animals eat) and have been pumped up with hormones and antibiotics is definitely not appetizing... and it's not like cavemen ate animals everyday.

xox_what_now: How about not? I can freely say whatever the hell I want to.

COY_JK 0

oh so sorry hun what did you eat like sushi all the time

proud_liberal 0

Xox_what_now is still pissed racist McCain lost. Don't worry, you'll get over it

No diet is 'wrong' as long as you get everything you need from it, protein, vitamines, carbohydrates etc. As long as there are foods you will eat to provide all these things then your diet is fine.