By Anonymous - 09/06/2009 17:07 - United States

Today, I had a food allergy test done because of an ugly acne upswing, and after over a year of vegetarianism, I find out that I'm allergic to soy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 173
You deserved it 22 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

People, seriously, shut the hell up on hating vegetarians. It's a personal choice, and if they're not pushing it on you, then you have no right to be pushing them to eat meat. There are entire countries with the majority of it's people being vegetarian. Do you hate on them? And I really doubt some of you are !00% carnivores. You can't survive on just meat, just so you know. There are other things you can eat besides soy products, and there are other alternatives. Also, you guys aren't being witty or funny with your comments saying, "Oh too bad, just go eat a steak and get over it." You're just sounding like an idiot.

Comments

#90, if your not trying to tell people your vegan your doina pretty shoty job of it ;] this sucks though, that must be harder for you now.

Proud liberal Obama would b dissapointed

sorry, i didn't mean to put the #74 there, but i did mean proud liberal

cla1re 0

proud_liberal: you're just mad that you're being attacked. you can believe whatever your little heart desires, but calling people swine because you don't agree makes you the swine. 89- thank you. obama embraces all people, not just the left.

Wow.... I think I saw about 20 "YDI for being a vegetarian!!!"s when i scrolled through this. It's a choice, people, don't be assholes about it. I eat meat probably every day, but I respect the choices that others make because it does not affect me in any way. So why are you all getting pissed that they don't eat meat? If anything, you should be happy; they're leaving more good meat for you! ;)

ZiggyMorrison 0

you silly hipsters and your not eating meat no one gives a shit

#94 i don;t know these people and these people don;t know me, so that makes sense right? anyway, it's not like i completely hide it, i simply don't mention it when i meet someone, my parents love to tell everyone though x[ when i tell someone i'm vegan upon meeting them they assume horrible things about me so i rather them get to know me first

Proud liberal isn't even standing up for Obama Hes just bashing republicans And meat eaters?????

mrwoo2 0

I'm a vegetarian and I'm also allergic to soy. It's not so bad, I didn't like the soy products anyway. Really, if you need the fake meat shit then you might as well eat the real meat, it's better for you anyway. Or uh, actual vegetables work too.