By Anonymous - 09/06/2009 17:07 - United States

Today, I had a food allergy test done because of an ugly acne upswing, and after over a year of vegetarianism, I find out that I'm allergic to soy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 173
You deserved it 22 409

Same thing different taste

Top comments

People, seriously, shut the hell up on hating vegetarians. It's a personal choice, and if they're not pushing it on you, then you have no right to be pushing them to eat meat. There are entire countries with the majority of it's people being vegetarian. Do you hate on them? And I really doubt some of you are !00% carnivores. You can't survive on just meat, just so you know. There are other things you can eat besides soy products, and there are other alternatives. Also, you guys aren't being witty or funny with your comments saying, "Oh too bad, just go eat a steak and get over it." You're just sounding like an idiot.

Comments

blue16 0

eat meat! meat is good for you. and being vegetarian can weaken your body.

Proud liberal it's fine if u don't like McCain but that's no reason to hate republicans Ur just an idiot

#100, I think you just contradicted yourself there. -.-

YDI for it taking you a year to figure that out. It only took me a month to figure out I was having a problem with the protein bars I was eating when I started working out. It's not that hard. You notice a change, you say, "What have I been doing differently?" and you cut that out and see if it stops. It's called "thinking."

What is it with Americans and turning everything into an anti-McCain or anti-Obama campaign? Kindly remove your heads from your bums and get back to the serious business of FML commenting :) OP: FYL.. I tried going vegetarian for a while but gave up and went back to my medium-rare steaks.. Just eat loads of beans and nuts and you shouldn't miss soy too much.

blue16 0

eat meat! meat is good for you and being vegetarian weakens your body.

That sucks, and for all those who want to push your "eat meat" beliefs on those that choice to not eat it, why? why are you like this? why do you care so much if someone eats meat or not? If they aren't telling you to not eat meat, then why do you care? and for every steak vegetarians/vegans don't eat that is more for you! Or do you not get that? I actually know people who can't eat MEAT, so I guess they deserve that too, right? At least based on your thinking. One can't because of an enzyme or something and his body can't break it down, and one is allergic to papaya and that is a VERY common ingredient in meat tenderizers (called papan?) most steakhouses use it when cooking, and lots of grocery stores use it on raw meat. Btw, Those sharp teeth are for CUTTING FOOD, nothing specifically about MEAT, it's food in general.

Arinwyn 0

Proud_liberal, I read between the lines. The OPs personal diet choice has nothing to do with what political party she supports. Once again, you're an idiot. Stop making a fool of yourself.